𝕺𝔫𝔢

patient name- (y/n) (l/n)
patient number- 46
patient birthyear- 1986
patient gender- female
room number- 12
diagnosis- n/a until age 18
treatments- sensory deprivation
cause of institutionalization- 1st degree murder
note- patient suffers from congenital insensitivity, so keep in straight jacket unless eating or using bathroom (with at least one guard present)
doctors- Dr. Daniel Lim
carers- Hosuh Lee, Stephen Ng

I look over the patients sheet again. I've never worked with a... violent patient before. Most of the patients here are here for anxiety disorders and eating disorders... only her... she's the only one here because of murder... and I'm not on her caring team. There's my name in black ink 'Stephen Ng'

"Don't worry Stephen. She's not that hard to care for. She's a bit intimidating at first but you'll get used to it." Hosuh pats my shoulder. He's worked with her almost the entire time she's been here. He's actually the second career to work with her... the first she, stabbed with a fork.

I saw how bloody the scene was, I just started working here the same time she arrived, she looked like a wild animal during the attack. The moment has been engraved into my mind. So much so that I remember every detail of her eyes.. and when we made eye contact... I wasn't scared.

"I know. If you could survive her I know I can." I punch his arm gently.

"I'm sure you don't need to look at that clipboard Stephen. You practically have it memorized." Hosuh smirks.

"I do not!" I huff.

"Sure you don't lover boy. But just know it's against policy to being involved with any of the patients. You have a promising future here." Hosuh smiles.

"I know. I'm not going to. I'm not into that kind of stuff anyways." I hang the clipboard back up.

"Just go grab her lunch. I'll tell Dr. Lim that you aren't doing your job if not." Hosuh walks away.

"Fine!" I huff and hurry to the kitchens to prepare the meal from her folder.