𝕱𝔦𝔳𝔢

I bring (y/n) to her room and tie her jacket back up before lying her on her bed. It's so weird to be so attracted to someone who did such horrible things... but I can't help but feel a strong connection to her.

Shes never said a word to me yet I feel like we've had millions of conversations... I must be going crazy...

I go to leave but she starts shaking as if she's cold so I pull her blanket up onto her but her shaking becomes more violent as if she's... crying?

I sit down next to her and gently run my hand up and down her back to comfort her. She must be having a nightmare or something like that.

"Hey is everything ok in here? Jay said she hurt herself again." Hosuh comes in.

"Yeah. Ann sedated her. And I think she's having a nightmare. Should I not?" I take my hand back quickly.

"It's alright to do. Just... don't make it a habit. She's still a murderer... so you need to take caution." Hosuh smiles. He's been working here for five more years than I have and has a lot of experience with patients like (y/n). Aggressive and unresponsive.

"I know. I'm trying to treat her like a human... I feel like we treat her like she's a dog in a kennel." I sigh going back to comforting her.

"It's not our say how to treat her. We go with Dr. Lims orders... he's worked with thousands of patients who have all recovered and are living normal lives now." Hosuh leans against the door frame

"Right... maybe I should go back to school and become a doctor. So I can help as much as Dr. Lim does." I shrug.

"Maybe... now you have a few more patients to tend to before your shift is up. Your lucky im going to take the end of your shift today. You better be having a good date tonight."

"Right... its a date to... uh break up with my girlfriend... I don't really like her anymore..." I look at my lap.

"At least your going to break up in person. My ex broke up with me over text... not cool."