𝕿𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

I walk into the dark room. All the windows are covered and the lights stay off at all times to go with the sensory deprivation which Dr. Lim said is the best way to get to better. I don't think so... but I'm not a doctor.

I'm glad that the time that we give her food isn't a time of silence. We are supposed to talk to her and see if she'll respond.

"Hey (y/n). I brought you lunch." I set the tray on the ground in the middle of the dark room, the fenced door being the only light in the room.

I look around and see her lying in the corner just staring at me. With cold eyes. They are void of all emotions and even life. Shivers run down my spine.

"Do you want me to take your jacket off so you can eat?" I ask softly. She doesn't even blink or move her eyes off of me, slowly wandering my body... it's uncomfortable but I need to not show that I am.

"I really need you to eat. Please. I'll let you stretch without the jacket for a bit too." I offer. She makes eye contact with me and I feel myself pale and the room get colder. But she sits herself up and scoots towards me not breaking her gaze.

I untie her jacket and she stretches, almost hitting me but always missing. She pulls her try into the darkness and eats it quickly, still her eyes never leave me.

"You must have been hungry. I'm glad you ate." I laugh pushing my hair back awkwardly.

She forces all her food down before standing up and paces the small room. Her hand fidgeting with each other and I don'tthink much about it until I hear small drips to the floor.. and spot blood in the sparse light.