MY BABY

Name: Frost Vaux

Name: Frost Vaux

Gender: Female

Age: 29 in Endgame

Height: 5'7

Sexuality: Undefined - she's into folks

Species: Human

Powers: Frost has control over her gravity and density, which isn't super useful in close combat, but she's great once she build up some momentum and she makes for a great battering ram/wrecking ball. Theoretically, she could reflect bullets at a certain density, but is hesitant to test that. She's in the process of learning hand-on-hand combat from Natasha and whomever else is around.

Weaknesses: She has no means of fending off any sort of magic and isn't great in a real, close-combat fight. She has no super-senses, and is still learning her extents and limitations.

Personality: Frost's mostly excited to learn. She's new to her powers, having had them for not even a year yet, and is looking for any way to be helpful. On the flip side, she can be impatient, reckless, and sometimes a bit of a jackass, though it's mostly in good fun. She has a sense of humor and persistence, and really tries not to be much of a burden.

Looks: Frost has pale blonde hair and hazel eyes. Her face is thin and weathered, and her eyebrows are dark. She has a slender, hourglass figure, and the amount of training she's been put through on the daily adds a bit of bulk to her, but she wasn't incredibly athletic beyond going to the gym every couple of days before she joined the Avengers, so there's lots of improvement to be made before she reaches Thor level. She also has tattoos: a couple small ones behind her ear and on her collar, one between her shoulder blades, and the beginnings of a sleeve on her left arm.

Clothing: She mostly wears skinny jeans or leggings casually, with flannels or tank tops depending on the weather. She's not into dressing up for parties but, when she must, she where's some form of fitted slacks and a blazer. Her hero outfit is Stark made, with spikes lining the areas she's less likely to impale herself on accidentally (I.e. fists, boots, knees, hips, etc.), as most of her fighting consists of slamming herself at high speed into enemies anyway. Sketch up top because Wattpad wouldn't let me put it here because the app's a butthead.

Likes: Frost likes sleeping in, listening to hard rock, and being given responsibility. She absolutely loves raw cookie dough and someday wants to go back to college. She has a younger sister she's in charge of providing for, though, and doesn't have time between avenging and being a discount parent to think about more education.

Dislikes: The ocean. Not the beach, but swimming or boating far out in the ocean. Can't tell what's under you. Also disappointing people, apologizing (it always feels awkward), and being left behind when she feels like she could be helpful. Initially, she wasn't very fond of Loki, and they aren't exactly BFFs. She also dreams of f*cking Thanos up, but doesn't everyone?

Crush: Loki, Tony, or Stephen Strange. I'm for sure open to others as well if there's chemistry somewhere down the line but those two are the mains.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Backstory: Frost's family grew up in an apartment in Harlem until the Chitauri attacked. A pair of them came through their window and opened fire at everything in sight. Frost's step-sister, Amber, was at school at the time and Frost just managed to duck under the table, but their father was killed and their mother was hospitalized only to follow him shortly after. If the Chitauri hadn't retreated so soon, Frost probably would have died as well. Months after, the apartment grew unsustainable and she and her sister moved to a housing complex in Queens. Two years passed, Amber moved through middle school, and Frost landed a job at Avengers Tower as a janitor (essentially I.T.; robots do most of the cleaning). It only took one accident with radiation and a hole through seven of his floors for her to get noticed, and she was invited to the upper levels to explain herself. And here we are.

 And here we are