Never believed

There she stands, tears dripping down her face and gasps coming out of her mouth. Yet silence surrounds her. Everyone staring and not speaking. Her dad stands in shock, yet belief is written into his face. She turns to her mother who then speaks.

"Now you tell me? After all this time, now?"

She continues to cry unable to speak. Her body physically shaking.

"You better get over it because it's too fucking late for that." Her mother yells.

The girl leaves crying, seeking for her phone to call for help. She's begging her friend to answer, yet she doesn't. After many tries the friend answers.

"Hello?" A sleep greeting.

"Hey" the girl shaking my greets, "I really really really cant be home."

The friend hears her crying and asks, "Are you okay? Ehat happened?"

"They know and I can't be here," the girl begins to sob in the bathroom while pleading with her friend to come save her.

"Please" the girl begs.

"Let me grab my keys, I'm coming." The friend states determinedly.

" thank god."

A year has nearly passed

The girls mother ignores the subject and acts as if nothing has changed, yet the whole family has changed. The girl is still dealing with it everyday and has no help coping with the memories. Mental pleas for help, yet nothing. Except for a plastic smile on her face.