Competition

Guys, this chapter is really emotional and also is very long, and has lots of different point of views from the three main characters and Also the author as well. Trust me, this chapter won't be the only sad one. There are many more to come my children. So grab a tissue, and put away the holy water. There maybe some 15+ content, but that's it. So good luck getting through this sappy chapter. *Also the next chapter won't be in Y/N'S perspective. Or Jungkook, or Taehyung. It'll be at school. So enjoy!
-Your dear, cringy author 😂

LET'S BEGIN

The next day, I got ready for my second day of school and went downstairs only to be greeted by Taehyung and Jungkook themselves.

     "Hey little sis, good morning"  Taehyung said with his cute boxy grin on his face as usual.

     "Oh good morning Tae, good morning Jungkook." I replied. Jungkook nodded and smiled. Tae immediately noticed it and responded.

    "Hey Jungkook I noticed you've been smiling a lot this morning, what's up with that?" He said.
                   TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was listening and watching everything Y/n and Jungkook were doing, and man, did I wish that was me. I thought as innocent as she was, she'd like the good boys for a change, so I tried doing it. But no, chicks always go to the bad boys. I know I have a girlfriend, but I want Y/n too, I mean, my girlfriend isn't all that anyways. Ugh, my brother may be a womanizer, but I know how to steal them, even if I do play dirty. Soon Y/n will be in my arms, and not as a sister.

                      JUNGKOOK'S POV

Everything last night we did was a blur to me. Hahaha, I'm just kidding, I never forgot anything. Those images of me touching her played over my mind over and over again. She's so addictive. This morning I was smiling. Yuck. Taehyung must have noticed because he asked why am I smiling? Only one word. Y/n.

"Uhhh nothing" I said kinda late.
Taehyung smirked and rolled his eyes. What's his problem?

Y/N'S POV

Taehyung was acting a little weird to be honest. He kept on rolling his eyes at jungkook and smirking at me. Wait! Did he see what happened with jungkook and I in his room? Omg, nooooo. I'll ask him right now. When jungkook dragged himself to the car happily for some reason, I walk towards Taehyung from the living room to the kitchen.

"Uh hey Taehyung I was meaning to ask you something?" I said nervously. Taehyung turned to me and stopped what he was doing.

"Y/n, what is it?" I could tell from the look in his beautiful eyes that he knew everything, but I still decided to ask him anyways.

Everything about it gave it away. Almost like he wanted me to find out that he knew. Weird.

"Oh, did you by any chance see anything last night having to do with Jungkook and me together?" I asked him softly.

Taehyung turned to me and smilied. Taehyung then walked towards me and cornered me, making my back hit a wall. Then he leaned close enough that I could feel his hot breath against my cold skin. His husky voice then spoke.

"Oh princess, there's no need to ask that question, because we both know that answer." He was staring deep in my eyes and I was trying to look away when he grabbed my chin tightly.

"Y/n, the prize is over here, no need to look away from your daddy" those last words made me shock.

"Taehyung, you have a girlfriend!" I shouted kinda loudly.