Project Partner

Park Jimin. The ultimate Ladies man. The idiotic flirter. When our names were called together by Mrs. Brown, he kept on staring at me from across the room. When we both made eye contact, he seemed to break it with a lustful wink.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. Out of all the people him?! I know what you're thinking. It could have been worse, you could have been partners with Lisa. She's not in my class, genius 😂. But the whole time Jimin probably won't do any work and all he'll do is figure out more ways to get me in his pants. Hell no. I thought. That's not happening.

We had a little time to work with our partners for the project in class. When Jimin came up to me, I immediately looked him in the eye, so he knew I was serious.

"Jimin, if we're going to be partners, you need to actually do the work and not get distracted easily." I said sternly.

He looked at me and then nodded politely, which kinda surprised me, I have to admit.

"Of course anything for my baby girl, wanna do the project at my house? Specially in my bedroom?" He smirked while licking his lips.

"Omg funny joke Jimin, anyways we'll be doing it at my house, because then we have witnesses. But you know just in case." I said smirking because I knew Jimin wouldn't like my comeback.

I was leaving the classroom so that Taehyung could pick me up, when I heard someone calling my name, so I looked behind me.

"Hey Y/n! I need your number!" Jimin said. I rolled my eyes, for like the tenth time today. I pulled out my phone and gave my number to him.

"Bye baby girl!" Jimin said from behind watching me leave him. I didn't say anything back though. Taehyung saw me and picked me up. We arrived home and jungkook was also there. My phone suddenly dinged.

Jimin🖕🏻🧒🏻: Hey baby girl, mind if I come over tonight for our project?

                                                                        Me: Ok,     but don't try anything, my stepbrothers are here.

Jimin: I can't promise anything 😉

Ugh that flirtatious little fuck boy. Tae and Jungkook were in the same room, so I decided to talk about Jimin being my partner and coming over. Jungkook was drinking hot chocolate while Taehyung was making a sandwich in the kitchen.

"Hey guys, Jimin is my partner for our art project and I said he could come over. Is that ok with you guys?" I asked sweetly. Jungkook spit out his coffee and Tae dropped his cheese on his sandwich.

"Jimin is coming over?!" Jungkook yelled. I nodded regretting my decision.

"Y/n, honey. You can't just invite people over here." Tae said calmly.