Chapter 1 Hot'n'Steamy

Authors Note: All chapter titles were the product of MuffinsRJustSadCupcakes Imagination, I hold no responsibility for their creation nor is it my fault if you were mislead at all by the chapter names.
-------------------------------------------

Story Chapter 1:

The sauna was pretty steamy. Well when I say sauna I actually mean the boiling water in the pot on the stove producing an obtuse amount of water smoke, which is also conveniently on the opposite side of the kitchen to myself slowly burning my two minute chicken flour worms.

But that's beside the point.

The point is I am hungry and the only thing stopping me from reaching the large ant sauna filled with my human nutrients on the other side of the kitchen, is the pair of glowing eyeballs staring at me from the corner.

Now don't get the wrong ideas these aren't actually eyeballs, more like weird glowing dots that seem to be starring into my very soul from the darkness in the corner of the kitchen. But the point still stands that they are creeping me out and stopping me from eating the delicious chicken flour worms that I am so desperately craving.

Jandal in my left hand I hold my makeshift weapon above my head and launch it in the general area of the eyeballs. The eyes however fail to leave at the sudden stomping of my summer foot wear against the wall and instead make their way slowly up the wall towards the roof in a slow drifting movement the clicking skittering noise of what I can only assume to be its legs is enough to fuel my nightmares for the next year. 

Well i'm done with this shiz.

Grabbing my suitcase that I had conveniently already prepacked in case of an event like this I exit the building, throw a match at the curtains, jump in my car and make an escape for the nearest city.

Not Today Satan.