Just Run Away From It All

"YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT CAN YOU!?!?!?" My mom slapped me across my face leaving a red hand mark that stings like hell. 

Ever since my dad died my mom would abuse me because she always thought it was my fault. Everyone thought it was. 

-------Flashback --------

He was watching me one night and I wanted some milk for my cereal. " Daddy can I have some milk?" He smiled at me and grabed his car keys.  " Sure sweet heart,  I will do any thing for my little princess. " He headed out to the store but when he got to the store it was in process of being robbed and the robber shot my dad and ran. My life has been a living he'll ever since .

-------End Of Flashback-----

     I was tired from all the abuse i have taken over the years so I ran. I ran as far away as my legs would take me. I heard my mother swearing behind me but she soon ran out of breath so found and ally and cried to myself until I passed out .

—-------------------------------------------------------

I was woken up by the sounds of teenage girl running and screaming .

I open my eyes and I see five boys standing in front of me panting but they haven't notice me. I tried to sit up without them noticing me but I failed knocking over a trash can . They turned around and I saw panic rise into there eyes. "Hh-hi." I stated trying to be casual. "