Chapter 3

Hi I wanna Thank all my readers for Reading this,  please spread the word about my book
:x
------——————————————-------

     I woke up to find Zayn out of the bed. I suddenly hear a faint knock at the door. " Come in!" Harry appears at the door. " Liam made some pancakes downstairs if you want any." "Yea, Sure that would be nice first,  what can I change into? " He stood there thinking for about five seconds.  "How about I give you one of my shirts and sweatpants and later we can go buy you some new clothes."

     How do they have enough money to buy me enough clothes?

     "Yea Sure. " He goes into his room and comes back with a shirt and some grey sweatpants. I grab the clothes and head to the restroom to get dressed.

        I head downstairs into the kitchen to see a tall woman around the age of 20 cooking with Liam and Louis. She turns around and sees me and smiles.

    " Hi I'm Eleanor, Louis's girlfriend. " She smile brightly  " Hi im Alana" Eleanor places a plate of pancakes onto the table for me to eat.

  " Thanks." I eat all the pancakes in less than three minutes. What can I  say, I never an actual meal in years.

   After we ate we all got ready to head to the mall. "Are you ready?" Zayn asked looking into a mirror fixing his hair.

   " Yea " I put my hair into a sloppy side braid and headed to the door.

     " SOMEONE ATE ALL MY CARROTS!!!!!!!" I heard what sounds like Louis yelling in the kitchen.

  "We can get some on our way back from the mall." Liam grabbed a jacket and some car keys.

  "LET'S GO!!!!!" Louis  screamed in my ear. "Can we get to to the mall before I'm deaf?" He smirks and heads to the car. 

------------

☆Harry's POV☆

I get into the car sitting next to Alana. She's so different form every other girl I met. I feel like I can trust her too.

     We arrive in the parking lot of the mall and Liam is looking around for a parking spot. I turn to see Alana looking out the window lost in thoughts.

"Why are you staring at her like that?" Niall whispers so only I could hear him.

    "I'm not staring at her." I lie knowing he saw me.

    "Whatever you say. " he drops the subject and looks onto his phone.  Liam choosed a parking spot and we headed in to the mall but shortly after we were crowded by screaming fangirls.