Chapter 2

Thank you for Reading my story: )x--------------------------------

The boy with the dyed blonde hair put out his hand to help me up. I was reluctant at first but I grabbed his hand and stood up."What are you doing in an ally all by yourself?" He asked as I stood up.

" I ran away from home." I answered shy and put my head down.

     I suddenly hear the screaming girls again and the boys panicked and started running. The boy with curly brown hair grabed my hand and started running dragging me along.

  They stopped at a large flat. "W-where are we?"

    The boy with curly hair started scratching the back of neck. "Oh um, this is our flat. I'm Sorry I dragged you along but since you don't have a home how about you stay here for the night because I can't possibly leave a girl like you on the streets of London alone."

    "Yeah but how am I just gonna stay with five boy that I don't even know." I answer putting my hand on my hip.           "Where not strangers , I'm Harry, that's Zayn, Liam,Louis, and that's Niall. " He answered pointing to all the boys.

   " Fine I'll stay,  but I still don't trust you guys. You might be serial killers for all I know."

      They walk into the flat and I followed behind. As soon as I walk in I was amazed by all the expensive furniture.  How the hell could the afford all this?

       "Like it?" Zayn said breaking me from my thoughts .

      "H-how could y'all afford all this?" They exanged glances at each other.

     " It's Nothing really." Liam replied trying to avoid saying the answer.      

    "Um I Guess you have to sleep in Zayns room since he has the biggest bed, I hope that's OK." Liam pointed to Zayns room.

     "Yea It's OK." I walk into the room admiring It's colors. It was red and Black with a large flat screen in front of the bed.

         "I got a large T-shirt and some boxers you can sleep in since you don't have clothes." I nod and head towards the bathroom in his room.

      I change and come out to see Zayn in only boxers. "If u want I can put on some shorts." " It's OK I guess. " I get into the bed and feel an arm wrap around me, I didn't mind because the room was cold and he was warm. I soon drifted of to sleep.