Conflict from Moon

"IT IS NO LONGER BRIGHT!" Spring yelled, looking at his followers and their relief of being able to rest.

Everywhere was under Moon's glow. Many slept, as the 'rogues' awakened.

A meeting was called by the leaders.

"Moon, you must stop this at once!" Summer yelled, but the Fox remained unfazed by the bird. "Ohh? what have I done wrong?"

The bird's feathers fluffed in fury. "I'll tell you what you did wrong, you've drenched this land in your darkness! No one can have fun anymore." Moon laughed, everyone looked at him in terror, "What's so funny?" Autumn questioned, angry bubbling up with in him. "I've actually given the animals what they deserve! Rest!" Sun mumbled something and in a desperate attempt to over power Moon, Spring yelled "I AGREE TO SUN'S IDEA!" Moon then looked at Spring with large and terrified eyes, "are you aware of what you have agreed to?" Moon questioned, the stag nodded, enjoy the terror of the Fox. "I can't believe this... You're really that desperate? You would've realised the Sun suggested to create time, he gets 12 hours, I get 12 hours and we call that a day!" Spring looked shocked.

~Time skip~

"Give up yet?" Spring yelled, but Moon pursued through the pain. "I'll never quit. I'll keep going, even if it kills me!" The Fox yelled as blood dripped from the gashes. "One more hit, ONE MORE HIT AND YOUR DEAD, MOON!" Winter laughed like an insane creature.

Together the seasons created one last giant hit, this would kill him. Just before this could impact Moon, Sun jumped in the way, protecting his friend.

"Sun..?" Moon said weakly. The bear went to his friend and helped heal his wounds.

"Sun, you've betrayed us!" Autumn yelled. "No, you've betrayed your followers." Sun growled.

A/N:
Is anyone actually reading this?
If so please vote and comment! I'd love to hear your opinion on this!
Thanks for reading!
-Keef