Part 1

The king leisurely lays on his gold plated tub, his skin wrinkled by his time in the water but his hair was all dry. 

His eyes still closed he calls out "Malik! My treasure, come back in fill my ears with your sweet voice, my body with that olive skin, my hands feels incomplete without red, so take me to battle and give me blood or let my devil come close and let me caress his hair." 

The long slender figure in the balcony takes a deep breath and gracefully turns and walks to the table with bottles and fills a glass. He glides his hands above the filled glass, something happens to the liquid, he brings it to the bearded guy on the tub. He sits outside it and extends his hand with the glass. The king opens his eyes and looks at the man next to him, "you have the most beautiful eyes, I could...." 

Before he could finish the drink was forced to him. Right after drinking he passes out. "Hail Satan!! Finally! A little miracle is all it takes. I thought I had to listen to your blabber all night." He looks at the man and cringes his face 

"you are not even my type! I miss my angel. I wonder where he is?"

He takes a walk under the moonlight, this was the only time when the streets of Delhi were quiet. Not a soul in the narrow streets but still he was prepared for any kind of attacks or maybe he doesn't need to be prepared because after all, he is a demon and demons don't die they discorporate. he reaches the banks of Sahibi, his favorite spot to cool down but then someone else was there, even facing away from him he knew who it was, 

"Aziraphale? Is that you?",

 "Oh thank god Crowley I was waiting for you" Aziraphale replied turning to Crowley.

 Their eyes met after a long time

 'this place is killing me angel, lets run away, let's go back to Eden, I think we should hibernate' so many things came to his mind but all that came out was 

"you knew I was here? Then why didn't you even try to come to see me or talk to me?". "Heaven knows that you were assigned here, so they send me too because they think that I know your 'next move', whatever that means".

 "Wait so you were watching all my activities in here, like everything?" ' khilji is just a mission, he means nothing, please don't leave me angel' crowleys as you can see is a man of few words and googlion thoughts, if he was a super demon(he can not be superhuman; obviously) his superpower might be his running thoughts. 

"Yes! And it seems like you have made great acquaintances, which is why I am in need of your help"

 " if you are talking about khilji, I am just his help, nothing more."

 "well! 'just help' doesn't get to live in the court of a narcissist king and he calling you malik (which literally means king), really Crowley?"

 "Are you jealous angel" Crowley questions the flustered angel, he likes when Aziraphale is irritated

 "Why should I be jealous? (he's clearly jealous) We are here to do our job and you are a demon, I don't even like you" 

"you dooo"

 "why are...... sigh* I need your help, Crowley"