Chapter 1 Saving Benson

"Female aged 35 severe injuries to the head and abdomen" a doctor yelled wheeling Olivia down the hall. "We have to preform emergency surgery!" another doctor replied as Olivia blood gushed from almost every part of her body.

Elliot was at home with the kids when he got a phone call "hello?" he asked and a nurse spoke calmly to him.

"Mr. Stabler we're calling because Olivia Benson was in an accident and you're her emergency contact" she said and Elliot was nervous, he hadn't spoken to Olivia since he'd left the squad without reason.

"I'll be right there" he said jumping up.

"Lizzie I need you to watch Eli" he said hurriedly.

"Is everything OK?" she asked and Elliot sighed.

"Liv-Olivia's in the hospital and I'm her emergency contact" he said rushing out the door. He rushed to the hospital and made his was to room 110. He saw Olivia laying there peacefully.

"Will she be OK?" he asked and the doctor sighed.

"She's in a coma we don't know if she'll ever recover from it and if she does wake up she could suffer permanent brain damage or severe memory loss but we've done some more tests and we're doing everything we can to help" she said making Elliot feel worried but at ease at the same time. He took Olivia's phone which a nurse told him he could take and started dialing the team. In the end he decided to just call Cragen so he could tell the whole squad. He sat and stared at Olivia, she was so badly beaten he barely recognised her. "Was she raped?" he asked instinctively from his time at SVU.

"No- well actually we don't know, and we won't know either, we need someone to consent to a rape kit" she said Eliot nodded.

"I will" he said.

"Are you a blood relative?"

"No"

"Oh OK then... just fill this out, put in her details and yours" she said and once he had finished she'd took the file from him.

"Oh look the same blood type" she smiled which scared Elliot slightly. He sat at Olivia's bedside the whole time not letting go of her hand.

Weeks had passed and Elliot went to visit Olivia everyday, he always made sure he was alone and no one from the squad was there to confront him. All they knew was he was her emergency contact and he said he wanted to be in her life, and he was coming back to SVU in the coming weeks. He entered the dimly lit room and sat beside Olivia, holding her hand and watching her sleep. Something was different, she wasn't peaceful she was tossing and turning and mumbling about things. Then she sat up eyes wide, she didn't utter a word just screamed at the top of her lungs. "Liv it's OK you're OK" Elliot said softly but she wasn't taking things too well.

"No! Get out! Get our! GET OUT!" she screamed and Elliot stood up to get some nurses.

"You have to go to room 110 Olivia woke up" he said and a nurse rushed to see Olivia looking confused.

Sorry it's short that was kinda like an intro to the story, I'm hoping to male this my longest story so my other stories might take longer to be updated.