Part 1

Hello Everyone! Long time since I took down Bella the Huntress, I've been making sloooooow progress on editing it and touching it up with some changes here and there, and not too crappy. I would also like to say enjoy.

\('O')/

On Friday morning, I started to pack the last of my stuff from my mother's and stepfather's house, as I was getting ready, I heard them arguing about me again.

My mother saying this is the best course of action to send me to my dad Charlie – she believes that one parent should be responsible for my action since she apparently wasn't doing a good job of it. 

That this option was better than shipping me off to one of those disciplinary boarding schools – this is Phil's option for my troublesome attitude. With the last of my three bags packed, I went out for a very long walk and lost myself in thought on what had happened three weeks ago.

~*~Flashback Begins ~*~

I stood in front of the council as they were deciding on what to do with my latest fiasco that went down at an underground party. While they deliberate on my lack of discipline these past five months since my partner has died. I couldn't very well explain my attitude because they would never understand – not fully understand what had happened since the Elders had classified my unfortunate fate at the hands of a vampire as 'special circumstance' and that was that.

"We have decided on a one-year suspension and one-year probation, until further notice, Huntress Swan, you are to turn in your weapons, your uniform as well as your license. As of this moment, your Huntress status is revoked and terminated – again until further notice – as you are one of our best huntresses we have seen in centuries." 'Eon' said.

After all, this was said, I did as I was told turning in everything and ignoring my mother's words, as I wasn't paying any attention to her as I was getting used to the idea of civilian life without the late-night hunting. Quickly going home, I phone my Dad Charlie to let him know what happened, "Um... Dad, may I stay with you for the next two years or until I finish my schooling?" I asked my Dad as my mother and stepfather returned home from 'work', they heard me asking my blood father.

"Sure, honey... I'll get everything sorted out on this end while you do your informing on that side of the line. See you soon, and Bella... we're having a serious conversation when you get here." Charlie said.

When the phone call ended, "That's a very good idea, Bella that is to stay with your father, maybe your delinquent attitude will be tolerable as I know it's impossible and not right for me to ask you to change your entire attitude with me," my mother said.

"Hn," I grunted, "I'll start packing my stuff and talk with the 'people' tomorrow. Good night."

I didn't see the sadness nor the regret on her face as I left for my room to get some sleep and hope I don't have any nightmares.

~*~Flashback Ends ~*~

Coming back home from my long walk I saw Phil packed my bags into the car, "Time to go, Isabella," he said as my mother came out of the house, got into the car we left for the airport. 'Oh, hello my name is Isabella Swan, but I like to go by Bella, and this is my story as a huntress, so to recap what is happening, I'll let the writer continue on.'

My mother thought it would be best that I should live with my Dad down in Forks, Washington for 'rehabilitation' for my constant obsession for hunting vampires downtown – very downtown – in Phoenix late in the night. I sighed as I watched the scene before me passing by and listening to my mother and stepfather silently arguing with one another.