Oriental sunbeam

AUTHOR.  

Athens narrow apartments without terraces here you will not find ...You finally have my child. You have to live the bar to get to know those who truly love you!
So I had to live this too ... in a few months alone. Fortunately you are with me.I was late to find out about the car accident which honestly shocked me mother. From here we will be loved. I want to correct some situations and I will succeed ..If our father was alive he would surely be happy to be with us again after fifteen whole years!

(Mother)

Whenever she saw you in tears she blamed me - she was missing for hours in Piraeus and she was expected to worry. The child and your eyes - the unfortunate one said and cried like a child .. You were a very anxious girl.Many times we were frightened by your entry into the house-if possible Aggressive vindictive but also quite loyal liar! We had to make you a politician - the family monologued through sly children, all naivety!

(Author)

My uncle compared me to a TV presenter! He knew what testimony his brother was taking from time to time. Like when they attacked the director of the General Lyceum and gave me five days from school.Mercy ... I could never stand his cold Italian cuisine - he was an Italian Mamalakis of our family ... but he remained like that over the years!

Mother

Unlike you who needed as much attention as possible from your parents or the wider area was the little daughter ...

I want to become something great! I'm sure how, I will do it on my own! You do not need to do anything for me ... as my teachers said, I deserve a lot !! Then few children change school from General to professional. You felt that only then the father would have a man by his side. It is not pleasant to spend twelve hours in the hospital and then straight to school !!

Daughter Someone had to support the family. Besides, there was no one other than you mother-who, working late, would certainly not be able to help the situation in the hospital.

(Small)

And yet I did it! I supported the family like a boy - that's how it should be and that's how it happened ...The father knew how his "baby" or Oriental sunbeam would bring to an end the case that was pending for a year ...

(Father)

Car accident and fix my whole family - our life went so wrong my child because of my futility. I had to get at least a car and not a motorcycle. I was not a pedophile ..
Then you had to stop morning education in high school - I do not forget it baby.., I hurt you irreparably my beautiful heart-your dreams your rights I believe in you ....

(Mother)

We talk as if disaster struck — smart people never lose ground in life Proof that he also went to a Higher Institution in Athens but also had an extra option available ... that is why he studied Biology at the University of Messolonghi.