Oriental Sunbeam

father

We had to find another activity for the baby (toddler) * It was not logical to accept her idea to work in furniture so easily. She is only a twelve year old child!
There is no reason to work in the summer !!
My God, how stubborn-her mother herself.Her hands are full of bamboo wounds - but she is not afraid of anything. She wants to raise enough money for a vacation - without burdening her parents.
It is unacceptable for a baby (toddler) twelve years old not to choose an activity of her age. But to have fun working during the summer months near her aunt and cousin.

Author

Furniture workshop was my first job - I had a good time. Of course I fought several times but years passed. Then I worked in my school as a unit worker!awesome experience!But it also had its risks. I had to drive a boat big enough without even a sailing licens.

(Father)

A look of green oak that travels you to oceans and forests of tropical countries. I dare! Yes, I dare to claim that, you do not find a nicer "baby" anywhere else.He plays fearlessly with older people and is always a winner! Carefree vividly with speed cat defeats anyone who tried to get the victory ...My little daughter is harvesting day by day - she reminds me of myself.

Author

Those who met them smiled heartily - they looked like works worthy of the artist era!

Father

Why why such stubbornness ?! You are still not twelve years old and you want to work close to your aunt-in the factory "baby child" ??!

Mother

You are the best student ... can not there be other activities that you do not like? !! I say to write you in martial arts ??!I believe that you will not refuse - after all, from a young age you like to fight with your peers

Daughter So find out how I feel mature and strong. You also know how much I want to take the vacation I want. I am strong enough to make it through. Then my dear father and you have been working since you were little On the contrary, I hear you every day praising each other's values ​​and skills without much thought ...

Author

Reactive but so spontaneous personality !! I always admired the talent of the little one to be imposed on the older ones without much effort or practice!
She will certainly encounter great disgust from other relatives and friends but that does not spoil her! She was never spoiled by the thoughts-opinions of old relatives or friends of our small provincial town 😊❤

(small)

I chose to study only to show how, if I want I can-we can reach any goal!Then I had to support myself in some way from the cold gaze of our relatives.
Optimistic programmer in the all-friendly jobs, gatherings outside, qualification for me but I do not think I managed to achieve what I had as important goals...
You are here where I am you are Through words light of bold youth speeches Inside Penteli green hard coves ravines monasteries.A Placenta star bright acropolis signs A medieval bandit of the soul That wanders around dark hours in Megara Attica to grab the beautiful Eliza.Element terribly fast in the emba of the new century Curse of logic - I struggle to forget I am afraid to forget all the rivers I cross ... how it is not true to accept to stop remembering.It now takes root in the heart and the unfortunate one is indignant at Oblivion
So many years at Golgotha ​​in Bethlehem in Jerusalem places In places where a sign of the Godman was lost, the arrows were thrown to the heart where we are forever waiting.My priceless immovable item drowned in Divine Passions Element in the depths of the centuries curse I want to overcome the established logic of many ...

October 29 Thursday afternoon-2020

Yesterday I met the family .. I am very happy. I hugged the little dog Christine. All longing is waiting for the hug at the end of the week where I can to play with her .. Break breaks and her eyes sparkle like stars.The days pass so slowly as if I am away from the people I hurt and love.Tears filled my old notebook again. Pages where time cannot be erased as a powerful judge.Like the wrinkles that badly shape my face.But the story goes on and on and on in a few minutes or centuries.Even the weather follows a news bulletin of our own life - sometimes black clouds sometimes gray sometimes rain with African sand and sometimes again with a happy Sun hiding like a little playful child This time conquers me because it suits the Lock Down era Anyway...Whenever I close my eyes I embrace what surrounds our world. Everything that accompanies the meekness of my emotions. The blanket with the intense colors leaves a scent shot for the fragile is balances between reality and fantasy.My little Christine is anxiously trying to warm the place in our only bed. Then she wraps herself like a snail, gently touching my tired hand. Mrs. Nitsa is still struggling with the Greek She can not imagine herself in a different role other than Vefa ....Palea Penteli is a green oasis of coolness. Just a few meters above the Palace of the legendary Duchess of Plakentia and her only daughter Eliza. From the back side the famous cave of Davelis. Holy Trinity Monastery, Military Hospital, Penteli Children's Hospital.Quiet but also a terrible mystery to charge every time I visit the house where I have been living for some time.Now they explain why our grandparents had as a constant the weekly trip to the Holy Trinity of Palea Penteli.Excursion full of suspense on a cart led by two or three beautiful husky breed horses.A procession that led the villagers tied up like a family to the big festival of the Holy Monastery.Also a long walk to the Palace of the greatest benefactors of Athens.It means the Duchess of Placentia.Today, in the days of October, the sheepdog and I, together, make friends in the mornings, guaranteeing every negative energy in the surrounding area of ​​Spilia8 .. I feel quite calm even if we are in the center.

Yesterday through messenger I found myself interacting with my first childish enthusiasm.Quarantine completely helps our contacts for more correct and distance communication in addition to residents e-learning already done established the Ministry of Education and Religions.