First steps

Jennifer

As you were dusting the living room one day Jennifer, Kevin and Matthew were watching tv. When Jennifer looked at you she wanted you to hold her. So she rolled onto her hands and knees, pressed her hands on the floor and slowly stood up.

"Mama." Jennifer said as she took a few wobbly steps towards you.

When you heard Jennifer call your name you turned around and saw her walking. You knelt down and encouraged her to keep going. When she reached you she giggled as you picked her up.

Kevin

One day while you were getting ready to go to work Kevin saw that you were getting ready to leave. Sure, he loved having his father stay home with him and his siblings. But he always missed you. So in desperation he stood up and started walking towards you.

"Mommy!" Kevin said as he hugged your leg.

You picked him up, gave him a hug and promised him that you would be home soon. Thankfully after you handed him to Steve before you left he didn't cry.

Matthew

Today Steve decided to try making a snack for Jennifer, Kevin and Matthew. So while he had a movie on in the living room he went into the kitchen. As he was cutting something Matthew crawled into the kitchen. When a piece of food fell on the floor Matt crawled over and picked it up. After a few moments Matt stood up after picking the food up and walked over to Steve.

"Dada." Matthew said as he hugged one of Steve's holoform's legs.

"Oh, thank you." Steve said as he took the food from Matt. .

Matt then sat on the floor and waited for Steve to finish preparing the food.