Chapter 15

Christien was nervous. Coupled with that was turned on to the pint of pain. As he led Bane back to his room, he could feel Bane’s eyes on him. His eyes were everywhere and christien felt them like his touch.  It made christien dizzy with need and his breath hitch. He couldn’t get to his room faster. He didn’t even stop to smile at the people who were still walking around.

Immediately they made it to Christien’s room and the door closed, christien found himself being pinned against the door and his moth being devoured. His arms went around Bane’s neck and he squeezed himself closer to him, wanting to become one. Bane bit down sharply on christien’s plump lower lips and christien couldn’t stop the shudder that racked his body or the moan that slipped past his lips giving his mate access to his mouth or even the need to rub himself against the hard bulge in his mate’s pants.

“Bane . . . I hmmnn!” christien was incoherent and for the life of him, he couldn’t have cared less. He felt bane’s hands on his arse, lifting him and he complied, jumping slightly like earlier in the day and wrapping his legs around his mate’s waist. The action drew a grunt of pleasure from both of them as their erect members pressed flush against each other.

Christien drew his fingers through Bane’s hair and grinded his erection against Bane’s seeking pleasure and release as Bane trailed kisses down his jaw, to his neck. Christien felt Bane’s fangs, graze his neck and his hips bucked.

“Bane, I’m goin-” christien was cut off as he was unceremoniously thrown onto his bed. He bounded for a few seconds before bane was on him, ripping his clothes off his body. He didn’t mind at all.

They clashed again in a storm of lips, hands and tongue. Suddenly, Bane pulled away to look at christien. His blue and green eyes were shining with so much want, it made christien whimper. He reached up, trying to pull Bane back into the kiss but he pulled away and continued to look down at him.

“I love you christien, so much” Bane whispered finally leaning down to kiss him. This time the kiss was different. It was slow and sweet and set christien with a slow simmering heat. Christien immediately opened his mouth, and Bane took the offering, rubbing their tongue together before setting about exploring.

Bane let his lower half fall, rubbing his erection against christien before they started grinding against each other. Bane was still fully clothed and christien was only in his boxers.

“Take it off” christien managed when they pulled away from the kiss, tugging on Bane shirt. Ina flash, the clothes disappeared and christien whistled low, impressed. “That could come in handy” he smiled as bane returned to his lips. Instead of the deep kiss he bi, Bane dropped a light kiss on is lips before trailing to his neck.

He flicked christien’s earlobe with his tongue before biting and suckling it. All the while christien was putty beneath him, whimpering, moaning and wantonly grinding against Bane. Christien felt, Bane’s fangs extend and sink into his flesh as his mate started to feed on him. There was pain, the amount of pleasure that accompanied it, had christien Cumming in his pants. Literally. His fingers turned into fists as his eyes glazed over.

“Bane, please, please, I want you!” he chanted his back arching off the bed in pleasure as bane pulled his fangs out of christien's neck without sealing the wound. Again, the scent of arousal and blood mingled and the new scent was intoxicating.

“Slowly, I want to savour you” bane whispered in christien ears before leaning back to look at the wonder beneath him. Christien’s hands fell to his sides when bane straightened out. Ina flash, he was out of his boxers, his very hard, very Leakey member standing to attention. “Look at me” Bane whispered. His voice husky and compelling. Christien turned his head so he was looking at Bane. Their eyes met and held. Christien was drowning and his member was straining for friction.

When Bane wrapped his fingers around the base of christien’s length and started to stroke him fast and hard, up and down. Christien turned his head away, the combined pleasure of Bane’s hand around him and the intense gaze of Bane’s eyes sending him to oblivion.

“Look at me christien” Bane reprimanded, gripping christien’s jaw and forcing him to face him as he stroked his length.

“Bane, I. . . ah . . .” christien’s hand came up to grip one of Bane’s strong arms, he panted and thrust into Bane’s fist. “I’m gonna . . .” he was a panting and moaning mess and when Bane stuck two digits into his mouth and instructed him to suck while keeping his eyes on him. He did exactly as he was asked.

Christien was go far gone that when he felt one of Bane’s spit coated fingers massaging his hole he came all over Bane’s hand.

“I want to be inside you” Bane whispered in christien’s ears before clamping his lips down on the wound that was still trickling blood down christien’s neck and onto the bed and started to suckle. As the suckled, he pushed one and then two fingers into christien and scissored him, making christien wince in pain. A third finger pushed in and christien saw stars. He pleaded with bane. What for he didn’t know. All he knew was that he wanted Bane inside of him and fast.

Bane leaned up from the world, sealing it as he went before spitting in his palm and coating his engorged and throbbing member. Christien was busy thrusting onto Bane’s digits and when he pulled out him, he whimpered.

“OH MY GOD!” Christien screamed clutching the bed sheet in his fist as Bane buried himself in christien. Christien felt full. Tears rolled down his eyes at the pain and he became very still.

“Relax” Bane whispered, stroking the base of christien’s back. Slowly, the fullness began to feel good. As Bane felt him relax, he started to pull out and christien again stiffened. He was on the verge again when Bane’s member brushed against something inside of him and his whole body shuddered with pleasure. Instead of pulling all the way out, Bane pushed back n, brushing against it again and this time christien moaned out loud. “So tight. Relax”

“I’m relaxed, now move faster!” Christien looked up into bane eyes and couldn’t help but reach up to pull him into a kiss. as they kissed, bane pulled out and slammed back into him, rocking his whole body up the bed and ripping a moan from christien as he hit his prostate. At christien’s obvious pleasure, Bane proceeded to pound him into the bed.

“Bane! I’m” Christien couldn’t remember the last time he ever felt that good. In his haze of pleasure, he felt Bane, nuzzle the other side of his neck before his fangs was sinking into christien for a third time that day, marking him. Christien saw stars as he screamed out, his orgasm rocking his body. He was barely down from his pleasure high, when his wolf was at the fore of his mind, his fangs extending, and sinking into the soft skin at the base of Bane’s neck. The pleasure was different but still orgasmic as he felt the heat of Bane’s cum fill him.

Christien couldn’t remember anything after that because he passed out.