Chapter six

Harry's prov

*booze booze booze*

I groaned and hit the stop button on my alarm. I looked at the time.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh" I screamed successfully waking up Niall and Louis.

"We're gonna be late." I shouted ripping the blankets off and running to brush my teeth.

"Okay, Louis you can use my shower and Niall use the one in the guest room and I'll use my dad's one. Then we'll all meet back here." They both nodded.

Now let me tell you that getting ready was a disaster. Everything was a mess but we got through it. We fixed all rooms we made a mess in and went downstairs.

"Wow, you guys look amazing. Talk about dressing to impress. Good morning."

"Morning." We replied sitting down and eating breakfast.

"So I want you to listen to me. Especially you Harry and Louis. Should anyone touch you the wrong way I want you guys to tell me. You guys are growing up and developing now. Boys will be attracted to you. And I want my babies to be safe."

"Okay dad. We'll tell you." I answered for all of us. It's sweet how my dad cares. I'm lucky to have him in my life. I love him so much.

"Okay go on then I don't want you guys to be late."

We got out the house saying goodbye to my dad and hopped into the car to get to school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived it was all eyes on us. Every boy was drooling. Louis and I walked next to Niall,  he was in the middle and we were clinging onto his arms. I can't help but say this kind of attention feels good. It's boosting my ego.

 It's boosting my ego

Harry's outfit

Harry's shoes