Chapter 3| Chance Encounter

Chapter 3

It was finally Monday morning an exciting day for me, loads of rumours were swirling around and everybody was just catching up.

Being in an all boys school for four years you learn a few too many things about boys in general.

One was that being lowkey meant that you didn't exist and one can also easily realize just how similar we really are from girls.

This gender of ours loves gossiping though both genders had a lot more in common, gossiping gave life to all boys on campus.

Leighton the hot it girl from our neighbouring school Baldwin Girls had a video giving some dude a blowjob.

Ethan was having an affair with one of our PE teachers.
"Now that's just a crime." I thought.

I roamed the halls with Luke, co-RCL member and a 'friend' of mine.

Luke is from a very wealthy family, with loads of businesses ranging from huge 5 star apartments all over Cape Town, a 4 star hotel in New York, a beer brewing company and an oil refinery company.

Luke is the only person I can call my friend at school since we all used to hangout together when Tanner was still around.

Luke is undeniably sexy in every sense of the words, he is known for being a player- dating/fucking any girl he fancies.

I always felt guilty finding straight guys attractive and naturally I don't but with Luke it isn't the case.
-
Last year at an RCL summit he was fascinated by this gay dancer in a dancing group, literally drooling all over the dude.

He went as far as saying:
"Wow, that's the gay I'd go for, wouldn't you?".

You can imagine how that made a gay horny kid with zero sexual experience, jealous.

Why didn't he seem like that too?

A guy with long blond beachy hair, light blue eyes that resembled those of an ocean- his body slim like mine but with broader shoulders came down souring from the stairs.

He slowed down when Luke and I approached, giving me two fast nods-nodding upwards followed by a wink.
I smiled faintly

"Who was that?" Luke asked.

But my eyes were still on the guy who just walked past, he looked back once more revealing his white teeth and a naughty smirk.
Who was he?

My heart was pounding, telling me to turn away but I just had to his face.

"Dave!" Luke shouted waking me from my daydream, wait this was real.

"I-I-I don't know, I was hoping you would." I answered honestly.

"Well if you ask me he looked at you like he knew everything about you." he said.

I sensed a bit of annoyance in his voice but my mind kept asking "who was that?"

As we continued with our walk to class more and more guys were checking me out, some even greeting me in the hallways.

I was really uncomfortable because all this was happening right in front of Luke who was too focused to miss any of it.

Excitement suddenly turned to horror, I was really confused as to what was happening.

We finally made it to class and the first person I noticed in my new class was Muaaz.

The slightly brown skinned mixed boy with the most amazing hair thats always been left hanging. He plays Rugby and has just the right amount of muscular physique.

Muaaz doesn't look like he came straight of out a VOUGE magazine but I'd honestly spread all the pages of my magazine with nothing but images of him, that's how deep my crush is for this guy.

Extremely good looking in a bad boy kind if way.

Upon inspection Muaaz is not much of a speaker, he was just always hanging with some girl from the Girls.

Today he was looking as serious as ever, not even talking to any of his friends in the class allowing me to take the seat right in front of him.

I looked to the back once only to meet his eyes for about 5 seconds before slightly revealing a smile and looking back down to my phone.

He didn't smile back but his serious face changed to rather 'welcoming' or I was just imagining this.

School ended, I got to hostel where there was just me and a few familiar and unfriendly faces.

Not that they were not friendly just petty, being friends with Tanner and the guys meant that I had to had to act a certain way and only talk to certain people.

Reason being was that everyone wanted to be friends with us, but we didn't have room for more people.

I headed straight to my room and read my wattpad private reads eventually falling asleep on my screen.

Please do leave comments and vote that'll really inspire me to carry on with the story. I'm so excited about this, not only is it my first but it's got a whole lot of true events, twists and spelling error. DO HIT ME UP ON THOSE! Thank you😘