•Wanda Maximoff•

You see Wanda for the last time before she's dusted

The panic that you had kept caged all through the battle was now running freely through your exhausted body as you searched frantically for your girlfriend. You hadn't been with Wanda when Thanos snapped his fingers, and right now, all you could think about was getting to her.
"Wanda!" You cried urgently, your eyes scanning your surroundings for any sign of the witch.
"Y/N!" You hear faintly and you whip your head around in the direction of the shout. You sprint after the voice of your lover until you reach a clearing. The sight which greets you fills you with relief but also great sadness; Wanda, kneeling next to the lifeless, grey body of Vision. Her eyes are red-rimmed and anxious. You run and drop to your knees next to her, bringing her into your arms. She sobs against you, one arm still cradling Vision's dead body, the other clinging to you like a lifeline.
"Baby, I'm here. Oh god, I thought I'd lost you." You murmur as you stroke her hair gently.
"Y/N..." The way your girlfriend says your name makes your heart thud in dread. You pull back, unable to swallow. That's when you see her hand begin to disintegrate. A lead weight falls over your entire being as more and more of the woman you love begins to fade into nothingness.
"No. No, no, no!" Tears spring unbidden to your eyes, dripping down your cheeks as your grasp on Wanda's shoulders gets tighter.
"Remember that I love you, krasivaya." The finality in her tone makes you cry harder as you try to hold her together. She presses a kiss to your forehead before the light touch is gone. She is gone. And you're left alone, broken and empty.