•Beca Mitchell•

Beca when you go all nerdy

"So what's Star Wars about?" Beca regretted asking the question almost immediately. Your eyes lit up with excitement as the entire plot of your favourite film franchise began to spill out of your mouth. Your girlfriend had given up trying to listen after about 2 minutes, when you'd started talking about something called the Dead Moon or something? Dying Comet? Death Star, that was it! Whilst you rambled on, gesturing wildly and smiling the entire time, Beca watched you. If any of her acapella friends had been around to see the adoring look in her eyes, her badass reputation would've been in serious jeopardy. She simply gazed at you, falling more and more in love with you every passing second.

Almost 10 minutes later, you finished. You looked at your girlfriend with childlike joy, to find her smiling softly at you.
"Oh-uh, wow!" Beca said quickly when she realised you were done. You sighed playfully.
"You didn't listen to a word I said, did you?" The brunette DJ smiled awkwardly before shaking her head. You giggled. "Why didn't you stop me?"
"Because I love seeing you get so passionate about something." Her tone was gentle and your playfulness melted into a loving moment. "Even if it is Star Wars, dork."
"Hey!"

This was requested by @dabestboy
Hope you liked it!