Hospital Wing - Nurses

Madam Matron Sarah Goode
Age - 91
Heigh - 5'3ft
Eye colour - light brown
Hair colour - grey.
House - Bunyip
Wand - wood: apple, core: Augery feather, length: 7.10 inches, bendiness: supple.
Patronus - Ruru Owl

Sarah Goode is most gifted at mending fractured and broken bones along with peculiar rashes and welts. During her senior year, she became head girl and succeeded in potions and alchemy. They were her favourite classes, she knew quite a bit in alchemy as her mother was a famed apothecary know across Europe. Who taught her all that she knows.

Madam Janine Highgarden
Age - 43
Height - 5'9
Hair colour - auburn.
Eye colour - grey.
House - Rainbow Serpent.
Wand - wood: pear, core: phoenix feather, length: 10.9 inches, bendiness: supple.
Patronus - Brumby

Janine Highgarden is quite skilled in removing hexes and jinxes from students. The most common one is the 'eat slugs' jinx. She has also created a spell to relieve the pain of cursiatis curse.
Janine also a dedicated aura while not at the school. There have been a few moments she has been called upon under the guise of the ministry. All of Janine's children attended Kulumunda so she can keep an eye on them she has a wristwatch that has their faces on them so she knows which classes they are in during the day

Apprentice Holly Gibson
Age - 26.
Height - 5'5ft.
Eye colour - purple.
Hair colour - strawberry blonde.
House - Yowie.
Wand - wood: ash, core: billywig stinger, length 8.9 inches, bendiness: slightly springy.
Patronus - Dingo

Holly Gibson area of expertise is creating potions to heal the students, she would even add felixfalisies to the potions to help the student recover comfortably.
Even though being the youngest of this marvellous trio of nurses, she knows her stuff and holds her ground, her potion skills are unmatched. She is a formidable duelist, so be careful when you challenge her.

Each of these superb nurses was trained under the watchful eye of the former High Apothecary, Angus McDougall. He has taught even Madam Pomfrey.

High Apothecary Angus McDougall
Age - 166
Height - 4'11ft
Hair colour - silver
Eye colour - dark cobalt blue.
House - Pugwudgie.
Wand - wood: red oak, core: jackalope horn, length: 9.8 inches, bendiness: hard.
Patronus - Black Bear.

This old coot of a man has long since retired in his very old age only a few months ago, passing on the mantle to his much younger (55-year-old) successor. He now resides at Australia'smost famous retirement villages know to witch and wizard, 'The Blue Isles'.