How You Meet

A/n

Because I can

            ______________________

|Charlie|

You were one of the crew members for 666 news and actually the one who had made the arrangement for Charlie and Vaggie to even come because you actually liked her idea. When Katie made fun of her, you backed Charlie up, which she was very grateful for. However, that did get you fired. Charlie offered you a spot on the hotel staff after seeing your genuine liking of the project. You have been the  hardest worker there ever since.

|Vaggie|

Vaggie was not one to go out and openly socialize on her own. Charlie knew that. So when a nearby bar had an event, Charlie was determined to get Vaggie to go and make some friends. Although she probably would've killed anyone else who tried to do this, she agreed to because it was Charlie. She knew she was only doing his to help her. Vaggie went to the event and it was mainly full of weird dudes who kept trying to hit on her. Before she could storm out of the place, you asked her if she was having fun from where you were sitting at the bar. Vaggie told you that she wasn't and neither did you want to be there as you had also been forced to go by someone. You two talked about things you hated for the rest of the event and exchanged numbers before taking off.

|Angel Dust|

     You were a bartender at a club that he often preformed at. You didn't talk much until one night when he had made a joke about the "crackhead looking bartender". You pretended to look offended and made many people laugh. Angel later came up and asked your name when the show was done. You made him a drink and you two talked and laughed until it was closing time. After that, he seemed to preform at that bar a lot more often. 

|Alastor|

    Being one of the best demons in hell was a very fun thing to be. Well, at least it was. Before he came. You had been one of the biggest demons in all of hell before you were overthrown, as well as many others, by Alastor. The battle between you two was probably the longest one out of all the demons he faced. He was genuinely impressed that you lasted as long as you did. But of course like many others, you were overthrown. However, Alastor was still very impressed at what you had done, and made you an offer. To be his, "helper". You only accepted because it meant you wouldn't be killed or beaten incredibly badly. After you took the offer, you two had the chance to actually properly introduce yourselves. And as much as you hated to say it, he was a gentleman.

|Husk|

Neither of you remember the story of how you two met very well. To your combined knowledge, you had done something "dumb as fuck" that apparently pissed Husk off. Probably touched his floof. He started a fight with you in a bar you were both in, but you were both too drunk to actually fight well. You looked like toddlers. You were both kicked out of the bar and both of you just went our separate ways. Until a week after when you two both showed up at the same bar at the same time and actually had a humane interaction this time.

|Cherri Bomb|

What a lovely day. You had decided to take a walk on a very wild street. Not even five minutes into the walk, a pink bomb crashed in front of you on the sidewalk. Your eyes widened as you realized what it was and you very quickly got away. After the explosion, you heard girlish laughing and creepy laughing. You turned your head to find the quite famous Cherri Bomb and Sir Pentious in one of their turf battles. Why did you decide to walk here? Cherri called out to you and asked if you wanted to help smash his stuff. You agreed because turf battles actually looked fun and you knew Cherri was really good at them. After the fight, you got to know each other.

|Katie Killjoy|

     The 666 news channel had recently started to hire new interns. You were one of those unlucky bastards who needed money and had to work this job. The first task they gave you was to make Katie a coffee and then bring it to her before a broadcast. Her usual coffee order was extremely difficult and almost no one could ever get it how she likes it. They gave you the job so they could watch her destroy you on your first day. However, when Katie drank the coffee you had made for her, she was actually genuinely surprised. She said it was perfect and that you were "not bad". She took an immediate liking to you, even if she didn't show it.

|Tom Trench|

    The 666 news channel had invited you to come in for an interview, as you were quite a famous player in the turf battles. Katie wasn't really looking forward to wasting her own valuable time on someone who just smashed shit for fun. This made the entire set very uncomfortable. Tom however, cracked several inappropriate jokes throughout the interview to try and make you laugh. To his surprise and pleasure, you actually laughed at all of them. The interview actually had to be ended early because of you two laughing so much. Tom later invited you out for some coffee, which you of course said yes to.

|Sir Pentious|

   Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb were your best friends. Often called "the shit squad" , you three were a really good team in terf battles. You were also he smartest in the group. You had fought Sir Pentious many times, yet you had never actually had a conversation with him. One day when the three of you were battling against him, he actually had gotten close enough to talk to him. He was holding a large gun that looked like a cannon. Upon closer inspection, the gun had a few obvious issues and could easily be improved. You straight up told him what was wrong and how he could fix it, while you were continuing to fight of course. He was actually shocked when he saw that you were correct. This was shortly before Cherri blew him up.

    ____________________________

A/n

This took two days okk

Also this was very fun to do so expect more soon.

(Words: 1089)