Annabeth the Dumb Blonde

Annabeth burst into the Athena cabin where everyone was doing their makeup and reading gossip magazines. "OMG!" Annabeth squealed.

"What is it?" An Athena girl named Ruby said.

"Percy called me pretty!" Annabeth said. Everything cheered and squealed along with Annabeth.  "He also said something about us being done, but I don't know what we're done with. Who cares? Percy called me pretty!" Everyone burst into cheers again.

Poppy, one of the few smart Athena girls said, "Annabeth, you realize Percy broke up with you, right?"

Annabeth frowned. "Percy broke something?" She said quizzically. Poppy cursed to herself and left the cabin. They were hopeless. Annabeth shrugged and sat down at the nearest vanity. She began to apply a heavy coat of mahogany lipstick over her already heavy coat.

Satisfied with her makeup, Annabeth left the cabin and began to head towards the mess hall, a sway in her steps. Along the way, she ran into the incredibly stiff and dorky Lacy, an Aphrodite girl. "What's up, Annabeth?" Lacy said.

"The sky I think, but I'm not quite sure," Annabeth said. Lacy sighed, used to Annabeth's behavior.

"Um, I just came here to say that Lady's Artemis is visiting camp. She's at her cabin and told me to go get you," Lacy said.

Annabeth clapped her hands together excitedly. "Lady Artemis!" Annabeth gushed. "Gods, she a has such a hot sense of style. And we both look super hot in leather!" Annabeth squealed and ran away, heading for the Artemis cabin.

Annabeth's a dumb blonde. There, I said it. Weird, huh? By the way guys, you know how there are all those children of Apollo like Will and Kayla and stuff? Well, now that Apollo is the virgin god and not Artemis, who would all those children become the children of. Obviously they couldn't become Hunters because some are girls and Solangelo! Should they become children of Artemis?

- Pizza_Hero_07