Day 5: A-a Magic Show...?

"Haah... That was a good sleep... Oh, yeah that's why." Kokichi thought as he awoke with the awake Himiko in his arms.

              "Y-you're awake... I-I didn't want to wake you up so..." Himiko stuttered as both of their faces turned red as they let go of each other.

"Hm, that's the first time you woke up earlier than me!" Kokichi pointed.

              "Well, I'm a changed person! I'm not going to be lazy and think that life's a pain! And that's all thanks to you!" Himiko smiled.

               "That's... I'm so proud. Thanks for stopping me from killing myself, being truthful to myself really helps!" Kokichi beamed as the two laughed.

                Kokichi and Himiko then embraced each other. "It really felt good to unleash all those emotions..." Himiko said and Kokichi nodded.

                The two then let go of each other and went down to have breakfast. As they went down, some classmates saw them and had shocked expressions. "Hey... Is it me or is Yumeno-chan... smiling?"

                "No way! She's smiling! I always thought she was secretly a robot but I guess she's not!"

                "Yeah! And Ouma-kun actually looks genuine... He doesn't give off that mischievous aura..."

                "You're right, they both changed so much...! Do you think it's because of that storm that they got closer~?" Hearing that statement made Kokichi and Himiko blush as they headed over to Tenko and Angie.

                 "Ooooh good morning, Kokichi and Himiko! Atua is very pleased to see a lot of changes! Kokichi looks kind and hasn't pranked anyone yet!" Angie greeted.

                 "O-oh... H-hey Himiko... Um... You look really pretty when you're smiling! Are you two alright?" Tenko blushed.

"Hehe, thanks. Yup, we're fine. We just made up!" Himiko reassured.

              "Ah! Himiko has a cheerful tone...! It's so cute! But, to be doing such dirty things in a closet!" Tenko said.

"Hehe, Atua saw you guys." Angie said as Kokichi and Himiko blushed.

              Suddenly, Kokichi got up from his seat and kneeled on the floor. Kokichi then leaned forward and placed his head on the floor. "I... I just want to apologise to you, Tenko and Angie. Especially to Himiko again... I wasn't at a good state when I pranked and stole from you. I don't expect you to forgive me or even believe what I'm saying. Just know that I'm truly sorry." Kokichi apologised in a sincere tone.

              "Ehh?! The Supreme Leader, Kokichi Ouma, apologising to us?! That's unusual..." Tenko said.

               "Atua finds this suspicious... But he chooses to accept your apology, Kokichi." Angie said as Tenko nodded in agreement.

"Really? Thank you so much!" Kokichi chirped in relief.

               Tenko then hugged Kokichi and whispered, "Thanks for making Himiko feel happy again."

                Kokichi then smiled at Tenko as they sat on their seats and ate breakfast. A few minutes later, "Pardon me but are the four of you free right now?" A blond-haired lady asked.

                "No, we're free right now- Wait... You're the owners of Fire◎Flower Islands, Kagamine Rin and Len!" Tenko expressed.