Prologue

"its you're fault why Caleb was in the principal's office!" I looked at my left when mom said that angrily. "my fault?"dad said as I was about to look at my right "it was you're fault for enrolling him to a top school" I mean we cant even afford this car, let alone our rent and even food". Its true, but we can still able to afford some stuff like beer,ciggarets. Haha I can't even with this family.

I looked at my father who was driving and my mother being furious. It was always like this, mom and dad were always fighting about money and I was just the shi*tty of a son they have. "you know I've declared my life for our son" momma said that made me teary up "ya know I have been working my ass out just for our son too" dad said as I was about to cry "and how about you?" "you're just staying in the house doing nothing and now you questioning me?"dad said as he was provoked "I could've been a lawyer. but because of you I wasn't" mom said. "see?" this is a problem between women" dad said "If you hadn't forgot to where protection this couldn't happen" as she said that. Dad was speeding about 80-85 km/hr. And before I knew it we were hit by a truck. 

luckily mom and dad were saved by the air bag and there were no major injuries except for I.  The impact was so strong that I hit my head between the driver seat and the front seat so hard that I was put in a coma

I-I was not able to move, I can't even think straight. I'd probably want to die rather than being in a coma but at the same time I don't want to die. Please if there is ever a God, please help me. give me hope to keep on living please I'm begging you