Dream

I think I'm getting used to this. This place where you can't feel, can't see, can't even think straight.
This place is my subconcious.
Where my memories are before the incident happen. My memories when I was a child.

A month pass by and there's a certain pattern every 36120 seconds.
People move my body and wash me.
Its not really boring in a coma,
Or so I thought.
I mean I don't have school anymore.
I tried to intertain myself by imagining things like
going to the beech or having a big house, I call my house "the big house", and having a lot of toys.
But...as time passes it became boring, it became bland. As if this is just a dream I mean this is technically a dream but a longer one to be exact.

Ahh...*sniffs* what a beatiful day  at "the big house" as I was "awake"
By the sound of the waves crashing to the shore and the blue jays, the only bird I know that is beautiful, chirping a song.

You may think that this is a great place to stay but as time passes I started to get lonely

I tried to imagine people here but... its still not the same.
"Hey patrick! The weather is nice today, isn't it?" I said to patrick "yeah! Its great" I imagined patrick would say that.
*sigh*...."this is exhusting. Pretending to talk to someone when they're not even real" *ughh*
I imagined patrick to be as tall as me, same age as me and have big blue beautiful eyes and blonde hair.

I wish this was real "well, you could still talk to me" patrick said "your lying!" I said "this whole conversation is a lie!"
I miss mom I miss dad I miss my friend even though they bully me but..." I just don't want to be alone"

At 57600 seconds I heard the door open. "Who is that?" Patrick said
"I don't know?" I replied.
"Honey, Please wake up"
t-that voice i-its momma's
"You've been in a coma for about a month now" she said that as if she was crying before she went to the room.
Even though I'm in my dream world I can still cry.
But this tears are just air to me.
All I want to do is to hug her.
" life is hard you know" she mumbled
"Sorry I could'nt visit you in a daily basis"
I can tell from her tone that she's about to cry
"Your dad hasn't come home for a week now" "I heard from the doctor that you might not wake up".
WHAT?!
w-what does that mean?
Am I never gonna wake up
" but, I will do just about anything to wake you up" after she said that she burst out and sobbed.
Mom I love you
I want to hug my mom as tight as I can and tell her that I'm here
" Caleb, honey just wait a bit longer "
"Mom's gonna be here" she said that while holding my hand tightly

Mom I'm sorry that I'm such a burden
I wish this whole thing did'nt happen