Christmas

"Minho, thanks for having the party at your place this year," Thomas thanks Minho as he picks up empty plastic cups to throw away.

"It's no problem. Thanks for helping me clean up, unlike some people," Minho says as he glares at Newt and (y/f/n) who were sitting on the couch watching christmas movies and giggling over who knows what.

"You should be saying that to (y/n). She's the one doing the most work." The two entered the small kitchen where the said person was at the sink washing multiple dishes. A santa hat was on her head and keeps falling down sightly covering her eyes. She turned around at the mention of her name.

"Say what to me," she asked with a a confused look adorning her face. Minho looked at her face and blushed slightly.

"Just a thanks for helping out," Thomas says as he smirks at Minho's blushing face.

"Oh! Well, you're welcome." She turns back to finish up the last of the dishes. "I'm almost done. Can you guys start drying some dishes?"

"Minho would love to help you." Thomas pushes Minho towards the wet dishes. "I'm going to go hang out with those slackers." He quickly left the room before anyone could stop him.Minho sighed and picked up a cloth to start drying. 

"Do you guys have this party every year," (y/n) asked Minho. The two have only been friends for about five months. She wasn't completely aware of the annual Christmas eve party they alwyas have.

"Yeah. It's kind of a tradition, I guess. Everyone just has their family parties on Christmas," Minho answers as he puts away some plates.

"That's nice," She says as she passes him the last dish. "Thanks for letting me come. It was really fun."

"It's no problem," he mumbled with his cheeks turning red. Everytime he was around her lately he would be embarrased and blush at the smallest of things. He knew exactly why. He was just too stubborn to admit it to himself or anyone else. 

"Let's go watch movies with the others," (y/n) says, noticing that Minho was also done with the small task.

"Okay." He followed her into the room where everyone else was hanging out.

"Where did everyone go?" She paused and glanced aroung the room. That's when Minho noticed a small sparkle above them. He glanced up, and silently cussed his friends for doing this to him. Hanging a above the two was a small piece of mistletoe with a cute bell and ribbon tied to it. "Minho, are you okay? You got really quiet for a second." (y/n) turned around and looked in the same direction as Minho and saw the green leaves. Her face turned from confused to the same shade of red as her santa hat in seconds. She sputtered over her words.

It is either now or never, Minho thought as her cupped (y/n)'s face. She stared at him as he moved closer to her. Her stare was a undentifiable emotion to Minho, but whatever type of sare it was, it was really intimidating for him. When he was just milimeters from her lips, he couldn't take it anymore. He gently pulled her santa hat so it covered her eyes, then dove in for the kiss.

It was short, just a second longer than a peck, but he hoped it got his message across. He pulled away and glanced at (y/n). She still had the hat covering her eyes, and she slowly brought a hand to push it up. Her hat revealed glaring eyes. Regret instintly filled his head. Why did he do this?

"Why did you have to pull my hat down, idiot," (y/n) questioned, but before Minho could get an answer across she had pulled him down for another, much longer kiss.

Extra

"Hurry up and post the picture," Thomas says impatiently to Newt who stumble with his phone.

"Calm down. You know I suck with facebook," he grumbled.

The picture was of Minho and (y/n) kissing under the mistletoe with a caption of: look at the christmas miracle!!!!