Chapter 1

Hi my name is stiles but you already know that but anyway I have to go to school do I'll talk to you later. So I go and put on my black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt and my black converses and of course my favorite red hoodie, while I'm eating breakfast my phone goes off its scott my best friend the only person besides my dad and teachers that I will talk to. He says that he will meet me at school . As I'm getting in my jeep I start to think about what gonna happen today probably I'll just go to class and talk to scott but most likely be beat up by jackson the school jock he also one of the reasons I hate my life because he makes it a living hell, he's part of the reason I cut myself. As I arrive at school I see scott I walk over to him well we are walking to class he asks "stiles can We hang out tonight " he says " ya I guess so " I replied. After homeroom I headed to first period chemistry with Mr.Harris my least favorite teacher. He always insulted me everyday in class. He was another reason my life was a living hell filled with pain and misery.so basically I got sick of hearing him yell at me I got my stuff and walked out of the class telling him to shut the fuck up and walking away. Just to make things worse kinda I see that derek sitting in my jeep as I walk towards it. " what kind of supernatural creature is in our fucked up town now." I say to derek" well getting in my car .Well for starters there a werewolf in your car and well that it were pretty much good at the moment. And just at that second I feel a pull to him and I kiss derek hale soft beautiful lips.
Sorry I took so like if you have any ideas just leave them in the comments-cody