Trying your best

I start to feel really sick. Because of what Bill just told me. This is not a good time, I just found out that I'm going to be a mother, now IT has returned. I want to go, but I don't think I can. I am not scared for me, but my baby. My baby means everything to me. And I am sure it would for Bill as well. But we made a promise, and I am going to stick to it.

Bill and I start packing our bags. Bill stops and looks at me nervously, "are you okay Y/N?" "Of course I am. How about you?" "Never better". Bill and I laugh so hard, just remembering the clown and his stupid dance moves and his stupid voice and his stupid laughter, and how afraid we were....and how Bill didn't love me then. I cant imagine my life without him, and according to him, as he tells me everyday, he cant imagine his without me. I feel sick, like throwing up, so I run to the toilet and throw up. Bill quickly runs into the toilet seeing me vomit. "Y/N, it's going to be okay. We don't have to leave till next week. But just try your best." Bill says comforting me. He grabs my hand gently, and pulls he into a hug. I felt like we were kids again, I felt scared. But I could hear Bills heartbeat, and it calmed me "Let's go watch some boring soap opera you love" Bill says whispering into my ear.