Hoping for a change

Y/N woke up to find Bill has already left the room. She get's up to see if he left a note, just as she suspected, a little yellow sticky note was left on the tv, We are all looking for things close to our teenager hood. Things that were important for us growing up. When you are up, meet me  outside. I take my time to have a shower and get dressed. I really need to tell Bill... Instead of the handsome man I was expecting to see, I saw the clown. "SHHHHHH. We wouldn't want to stress your baby. Would we?" Pennywise says with a deadly smile on it's face "Go away" I say trying to stay calm, "That's what you were always best at? making people go away. You are best at that, aren't you Y/N?" I try my best to keep calm, "What do you want?" I ask, "for you and Billy boy to come home. Come home, Y/N. You belong here. Your baby belongs here. Billy boy belongs here" Pennywise says as his smile grows larger. I stare at him. His hideous yellow eyes that I hope my children will never have to see. "REALLY. YOUR JUST A DISGUSTING CREATURE. YOU THINK YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT WHENEVER YOU WANT. YOU REMIND ME OF MY AUNT DEB, I know you're weakness, and I will stop you, WE will stop you" I say watching Pennywise floating away with his ballon laughing creepily. Bill runs up to me to ask what happened. "Forget about that. Bill, when we get out of this place, our life is going to be so much more then working on books and movies, and watching dramatic tv shows and movies. I'm pregnant"

TO BE CONTINUED...