The damages we make pt 2

Bill walked out of the restaurant  starting to think about what Beverly said. He started to wonder if Y/N could do such a thing. No, of course she wouldn't. He quickly grabs out his phone, but he stops and takes a deep breath in and out "God dam it, I trust you Y/N. I trust you" Bill says as he puts back his phone in his pocket. 

Back in Derry (Back to Y/N Point of view):

"Pennywise want's to kill us why?" I ask completely confused, "Because we are the reason he didn't go into hibernation. We made him go to sleep hungry. We made IT mad, and IT doesn't like that. He want's us to come home. Mike replies, there is a pause... We burst out laughing "I missed you Y/N." "I missed you more Mike" I say. Mike has always been one of the closest members of the loser club to me. I always let him borrow books, Atari, and Nintendo games. We especially grew completely close on the last year of my high school. Bill would get jealous, but he shouldn't have. I love Mike, but just as a friend or a brother. I know Mike loves me like that as well. 

"How's Trashmouth and big Bill?" Mike asks dryly, "Oh, they my friend, are the main two weirdos that make my life interesting" I say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrive back at the hotel where Bill and I where and I see him sitting down in the lobby writing his books. I smile as I go hug him. "Where were you?" Bill asks me gently, "I was back in Derry Billy. Just a few problems going on at home. I'm pretty sure it's all right for now" I say. Then he pulls me in for a kiss.

I quickly think, It will be back soon. I will just try to enjoy Bill and my family as much as I can. But will it cause any damages by not doing anything now?