🌴The art of manipulation🌴

________________________

𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐚
𝐔𝐩 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥,
𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞  

________________________

🌴Yeah, I said it by Rihanna🌴

Although Cassandra was slightly alarmed at Professor Lupin's question, she smiled "What do you mean Professor?"

"Is he taking advantage of you in any way?" his eyes studied Cassandra.

"Oh my god, no! Absolutely not" she assured him

"So would you mind telling me how you're so close?"

Cassandra's eyes roamed his face, she thought his eyes were gorgeous and found him handsome before she knew what she was doing she exhaled, "Can we talk about this in your office?"

"Yes, of course," Professor Lupin stood up, 

Cassandra called out to the elf as she followed suit "Ember?" 

"How can I serve you miss?" Ember squeaked out

"Can you take this to my room and put it on the coffee table?" Cassandra smiled

"Yes, Miss!" Ember said as she took away the food.

Cassandra turned around to Professor Lupin who sweetly opened the door for her "Thanks" she replied as she walked ahead, Cassandra couldn't help but smile at him. She knew he was concerned for her, but Cassandra couldn't understand why. They walked in silence to his office, Cassandra could feel his eyes on her which only caused her to blush as red as a strawberry. When they reached his classroom, he led her to his office and sat at his desk. "Sit, please" 

Cassandra did as she was asked and sat opposite the defence against the dark arts professor,

"What do you want to know?" Cassandra asked as she crossed her legs in turn making her skirt ride up a little,

Professor Lupin leaned forward, "How do you know each other?" his eyes roamed freely,

Cassandra sighed "Well, Professor-"

"You can call me Remus when we're in private" he smiled warmly at Cassandra,

"Okay, Remus. I met Severus during my previous years at Hogwarts, I didn't see him again until about a year ago" he was listening intently to Cassandra, "I was at a party in the Malfoy manor and he was there as well. We talked for a while, both bored and a little wine drunk. One thing led to another, we ended up back at his house and we kept in touch for a while but nothing romantic came of it"

Cassandra looked up to see Remus's reaction, he seemed perfectly calm, but his cheeks were a slight shade of pink. "Why did you keep in touch with him?" he avoided Cassandra's eyes but still spoke confidently.

Cassandra smirked "Well Remus" she got up off her chair "Sometimes, I get lonely " She sat on his desk, his blush intensifying "He helped for a while but now that I'm here, I have no one to keep me company" Cassandra leaned forward, her shirt hung down slightly revealing her cleavage.

Remus cleared his throat, his face was bright red "Thank you for being honest, Cassandra"

"No worries" Cassandra smiled and jumped off his desk, she leaned over so she was close to his ear, "Thanks for being so understanding, Professor" Cassandra could feel the warmth radiating off his body, she moved back up and pressed her lips to his flushed cheek. Cassandra smiled as she quickly left a flustered Remus who was still sitting at his desk.