Chapter 1

My name is Alyson Dee  yes I go to a school and yes I hate it. I have brown hair dark brown hair to be exact my hair goes about up to my mid back. Hazel eyes, and my favorite fact about me I'm short but there is one thing I hate when people say to me hey hows the weather down there honestly why ask the dumb question when you know the answer is it's the same weather you have but a little  rainy.

Anyways enough with the rant. My alarm clock went off

Beep beep beep

"Ugh I don't want to get up" I mumbled and hit my alarm clock.. Really.. Really . Hard. "Ouch man karma is real" since that woke me up I rolled out of bed and kinda did the worm to my closet. I picked out my favorite sweater that says 'Hug Me Brotha' because I love 'Drake and Josh' anyways that sweater, black skinny jeans, and black vans.

I got to my bathroom  took a shower, brushed my teeth, put on my clothes,  did my hair in a messy side braid,  and got everything else ready. I walked down stairs to see my brother Jason or Jas." What up Aly" he smiled oh, and Aly as you can tell is my nick name.

"What up Jas the cooler one year apart brother" I smiled back." You just described me in one sentence I sense something is wrong tell me about it." He said not even questioning just straight up saying. "The fact that your best friend is bad boy Nash I'm nothing like you nor cool like you and I only have 3 friends" I said.

"Ouch. Hey I'll try to let my peeps become yours too" he said." Nah I'm not really digging your peeps" I looked at my phone to see what time it was. We had 45 minutes to get to school but thank jesus hallelujah the school from our house is 6 minutes away 7 minuets if walking and that's the same for everyone that lives in the same huge neighborhood as I do..

"Okay Jas I'm walking to school" I said." If you're walking I'm walking" he smiled." Okay but if we bump into Nash I walking without you" we walked out the door after 2 minutes we seen Nash." Bro why are you walking with her" Nash laughed. My brother laughed like I wasn't even here." Maybe because I'm not a jerk like you so that's why he was walking with me" I walked off.

What the frick was that first he is the nice Jas that I grew up with then Nash shows up and he is the jerk brother that I didn't grew up with my god it's already bad enough the Nash is the same age as me and has 3 classes with me life is messed up. Anyways I got to school and bumped into one of my fellow best freinds Cassidy.

"Hey Aly" she smiled. "Hey Cass" Okay this literally proves I have nick names for everyone I know including Nash but we have kids around here so I rather not say." So I know your first class is with Nash so update me what happens" she said." I almost forgot that you were the school's blogger ,but I will but right now I have to go see you at lunch". I waved goodbye. And walked off to my locker.

I grabbed my books for science but crap shiznit we are doing a science  experiment with partners today I don't want a partner okay I'll get through it as long as my partner Isn't Nash I probably just jinxed myself.  Anyways I walked to class and have of the class was there so I just sat down as soon as I sat down every came walking in including Nash.

"Okay class now that everyone is here we can assign partners." She started to call everyone's name and now it was down for mine."Alyson and Nash" she said. What no I have no right to work with him this dude why him I rather be stabbed to death. I heard foot steps coming closer so I just got up and sat down in one of the chairs.

"I rather be stabbed to death than work with you" I smirked. "Well that makes two of us" he glared." Yeah Mrs.Blair why am I working with him" I asked." Well is there a problem" she asked." No sorry about her" Nash said." Look Nash I know your not going to want to work on this so I'll do all the work while you go steal someone's lunch money" I said.