Chapter 5

I woke up by Jas yelling " No school today!"

"Will you shut the frick up" I put the pillow over my head." Look I'm sorry" he pouted.

"It's  going to take more than a sorry" I said.

"What would that be" he pulled the pillow off my head." First don't ever change me second put Nash in his place third stop being a jerk-" I got cut off." Okay I get it" he said.

"If you get it then trh it sometime" I slapped him." Ow... hey to make it up to you I'll take you to get ice cream or I'll do whatever you want today"

"Nash better not be involved" I crossed my arms." He won't now what do you want to do" he asked." Maybe.. watch a scary movie here because I don't fell like getting ready" I said.

"I was hoping you will say that because I didn't want to get ready either" he laughed

"Then lets watch a scary movie If I see Nash you're one step closer to getting your head chopped off" I smiled.

"Uhhhhh well then... what movie do you want to watch" he asked." Wellllll Final Destination 6" I said.

" Okay"

--

We were right in the middle of the movie it was good knowing my brother could go a day without the demon he calls friend.

"Hey I'll be right back I'm going to get a bag a chips pause the movie" he said. I nodded and paused the movie...I waited...and waited...and waited. It's been ten minutes does it take that long to get a bag of chips.

Fine I'll be the big sister for once and go check on him.

I walked downstairs no sight of Jas. I looked outside. Ding ding ding I seen Jas with the Demon Nash.

"I knew it" I said.

"Um...I can explain" Jas said.

"No you actually can't well have fun with Nash while I'm going to be in my room crying because my brother haes his younger sister" I rolled my eyes.

" Would you stop being a baby" I heard Nash say.

"Oh, really me being a baby.. Well Nash remember when you kissed me yeah and remembered when I asked you why did you do it you didn't say anything that's being a baby if you're brave enough to kiss me you should be brave enough to tell me why you did it and yes Jas your best friend Nash kissed your little sister" I blurted.

"Huh you Nash.Lips together" Jas freaked.

"Yep and it wasn't me who did it, it was Nash" I needed to get that out of my system.

"Haha. But lips together face to face..Oh, Hell Nah" Jas freaked again.

"Relax it was a kiss" Nash said.

"But, kiss her you kiss him what huh no no no why why why, Oh, helllll to the mother flying nah" Jas didn't freak this time.

Nash gave me a death look. I mouthed to him ' you're welcome' he mouthed back.' Get in your room now we need to talk.Now'

I rolled my eyes and went in my room. I waited for Nash and he came barging in." What the actual hell" he said." No problem" I smiled." Why would you even want to do that" he asked.

"Aww the baby is mad" I pinched his cheek." I'm not mad okay. Let's be real though why would you do that" he asked again. "To get back at Jas I mean he specially said today was a brother sister day with no Nash involved, and oh that was such a big lie" I said calmly.

"Fine,.. so was I good kisser" he asked. Actually yeah, but we all know I'm not saying when  he is standing right in front of me." I'm going to act like I didn't hear that." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, and next time you make me look like an idiot in school and make Jas freak out like that and be annoying, well babe you're going to have a bad future. Now stay in your room I'll handle Jas." He walked out slamming the door  it startled me a bit.

Whatever Nash he is my brother if I want him to freak out I'll make him...

**"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

Omg soory I haven't uploaded in soooo long.

If you haven't read Not an update read it now because I put some things in there that you need to know l like for now on I'm uploading every Wednesday and Sunday staring on the 5th of January.

Anyway Baii lovelys.◆♡◆♡◆♡◆♡