Chapter 2

When we got there I seen JACK J AND JACK G omg I missed them so muchni honestly love them and there singing personality there everythin. I ran up to them and I can tell Kian, Jas, and Nash were giving me weird looks. "I missed you so much!" I squealed. "Aly we missed you too" they both pulled me into a hug and then let go.

"Hows it been" Jack J asked." Awesome hows it been for you two" I smiled."Great.  So what bring you to the mall" Jack G asked." I'm getting blond highlights and going to a couple of stores with Kian but not Jas and Nash they are real jerks to me and Kian" I smiled." Oh, so I seemyou got a I phone me and Jack don't havemyou number yet" Jack J winked. I blushed a little bit. I gave them my phone number and they gave me their's

"Well text or call us later and see you later nice seeing you again" they both said." You too bye" we waved goodbye and they walked off. Kian, Jas, and Nash were still behind me so I walked back over to them." What was that for" Kian let out a little laugh. "Oh, you know old best friend thing" I smiled." Makes since" He surged.

We walked insidemthe mall Nash and Jas zoomed over to vans so me and Kian just walked off." First off your highlights" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a random hair salon. The lady seem pretty young you know the lady at the front desk." Hi how may I help you" She smiled. I'm thinking Kian likes the front desk lady because of the fact that he looks so amazed by looking at her I laughed a bit.

"Just blond highlights" I smiled. "Okay right this way." Kian sat down at one of the waiting chairs and I followed the lady she sat me down at this random chair that looked so majestic. "Okay hold on just a minute" an other lady walked up with all this supplies." Lean your head back in the sink please" I did so and honestly I didn't even notice the sink.

She washed my hair. Psh I could've done that my self but the water was why to cold but anyway she got done washing my hair then she blow dried it. And did everything else now it was time for the highlight part. "So you want blond highlights right" she  asked." Yes please" I smiled. After highlighting my hair she gave me a mirror and I was wowed it looked awesome and I think it made me look pretty cause with straight up dark brown hair made me look ugly but now it kinda made me fell better.

"Thank you." I smiled." You are very welcome" she smiled back I walked back to the main entrance and paid and then turned around to Kian." Dang you look amazing" he said." Thanks" I smiled. We walked out of the hair salon and there was so many stores I wanted to shop at like suriously." I'm going in Forever 21" I said." Okay I'll be in my favorite store" I just don't know why he just says his favorite store's name.

I walked in Forever 21 and they were having a sale OH, MY FREAKING GOD GOLY MOTHER OF TACOS I'M GOING ALL OUT TODAY WHOOP WHOOP PARTY. Okay calm down. You got this. I took a few more steps in then I seen the shirt I always wanted it was a really cute floral crop top and I guessmyou can say it was a muscle crop top I don't know what ever you want to call it. After shopping around I got around freaking 15 things.

I seen Kian walking out his ' Favorite Store'  "The boys are at the food court wanna go get something to eat" he asked.' You know it lets get" I said."pizza" we both said at the same time witch made us laugh.

We got to the food court got the pizza and two drinks I got Pepsi and he got a milk shake. "Hey I see that guy checking you out" he poked my arm." Well you can tell him not interested" I said. He leaned over to the guy and said." Hey she's not interested" and leaned back I laughed so hard." I can't believe you actually said that" I said in between laughs.

"Well you said tell him yoyr not interested" he laughed.

After pizza and randomly talking we had to go so we meet the boys in the car." Dang Aly toy look great" Jas said." Finally" Nash said." Nash you really need highlights too maybe it will change more than your looks" Kian smirked. The whole car ride was silent we had to drop off Kian so that leads Jas to driving Nash forced me to get in the back and I'm guessing Nash is spending the night FRICK THE WORLD