BACKGROUND INFO

I own no rights to Selena Gomez and Drew Seeley's song. 

I own no rights to Any Selena Gomez or Demi Lovato songs and I own no rights of High School Musical. 

I only own my characters which were Jessie and Lidia.

Name: Jessie Montez (Jessie or Jess)

Age:17

Looks: shoulder length dark brown hair that curls at the bottom, 5'4, same body type as Gab, C-34 bra size, brown eyes with green around the pupil, a little lighter than gabby but still have a natural light tan but I'll get tanner in the summer
Personality: I've always been into rock music, like punk rock. My mom always called me her little fire cracker.I'm just edgy, I guess a nicer version of Jade from Victorious you could say. Right, well, I'm Gabriella's twin sister. Older by 5 minutes. I'm into darker clothes and darker makeup. I love Halloween it's like my Christmas. I love to sing songs in my room with my acoustic but I haven't sang in front of people since I won in my last schools competition. 

Some mean girls set up some fishing string across the stage and told everybody in the competition...accept me...and I fell off...everybody laughed.. I was only a sophomore and I guess she felt threatened because she was a senior trying to get a scholarship...to this day I'm not sure if I won because they felt bad or if I actually was good... 

When I need to clear my head or I'm just stressed out I like to go off alone and sing for hours sometimes. Other times I'll put all my energy into my art. I love to paint and draw. It really does help when I'm stressing, even if I'm just taking paint and splattering it on a canvas. I've always been considered the outcast no matter what school I've been to while people have always flocked over Gabs and guys fawned over her while the guys would be afraid to even approach me. People just think I'm different but I don't care. Being alone never bothered me so I never got close to anyone other than my sister Gabriella. I call her Gabs. She and mom are just about the only ones who get me...they love me for me and the fact that I'm into heavier music and darker things doesn't scare them nor does it bother them..I just wish somebody..anybody would see me the way they do....