13.

Eun Ji's  POV:

      All the time, I was  dreaming  that Yoongi was next to me and was speaking  to me.

    I woke up. I found myself lying in a hospital room. What was I doing here? Ah yes ... I could remember for the last time how I ran after Younha and from there, my memories were lost.

  I moved my fingers slightly and felt another hand over mine. I froze as if ... as soon as I saw Yoongi beside me.

  He had rested his head on my bed and was sleeping sweetly. Now I understood that what I had heard was not a dream. And here he was, waking up. He looked so ruined. I heard him muttering:

-Another day she didn't wake up ...

    He had said it with such a loss of hope that my heart was breaking, seeing how ruined he was. I couldn't leave him. I wanted to signal to him that I was here with him. I barely tried to make a sound.

   Suga's  POV:

     I woke up. I fell asleep holding Eun Ji's hand. The sun was shining in my eyes, so at first glance I couldn't see anything.

   I sighed, staring at our intertwined hands.

-Another day she didn't wake up.- I muttered under my breath. Until I heard:

- Suga ...- until I heard a whispering voice.

    I looked too surprised at her and what to see ... Eun Ji had opened her eyes and was looking at me. I was stunned and wondered if I was dreaming or if it was a reality.

-Eun... Eun... Eun Ji!- I started stuttering. -Is this all true?- I asked in a breath.

   She nodded.

   I just stayed down with my jaw hanging. Then I hugged her gently.

- Are you okay? Shall I call the doctor or the nurse?

    I was about to call  them when she grabbed my arm.

- Suga ... - I looked at her - I heard everything ...

-What did you hear?- I tried to get hit.

- And you are special to me ... - I was already on my way to call the doctor when I heard her say in the back too- Oh ... I love you!

   For a moment I was shocked and slowed down. My heart was beating, so I went fast. I called the doctor. As I then called Younha and my boss.

Neutral  POV:

     The doctors were examining Eun Ji until everyone arrived in the room - Younha, Sulli and Hae Soo. The three girls looked quite pale with concern, and their eyes were closed. They just realized what was happening.

- Mrs Eun Ji is no longer in critical condition. She has completely won her fight for life, but now she will have to stabilize. She needs to rest a lot and eat very well.

  At that moment the professor had flown inside, apparently panting, with papers in his hand.

-Eun Ji, daughter- he paused for a moment.- Doctor, how is she now?

   He had been told of her condition.

  He sat down beside her.

- So, I'm giving you a break to stabilize ... It's high time ...

- But ... I must ... - she protested.

- No Eun Ji, you succeeded ... You reaped great success!

-Huh?- she didn't know any of this.

-The day you fell ill, the professor had personally sent me to tell you this news. -Suga  explained.

   She was very pleased. The smile was bright on her beautiful face. Suga secretly admired this splendor in her.

  They wrote her out. They took her home. There was even more surprise for her! Eun Ji's parents and Younha stood before them.

-Eun Ji!-the mother cried in happiness and hugged her very loudly as her father applauded her successes.

Suga's  POV:

     It was night. I was home. I left the drawings and lyrics of the songs I composed on my messy desk.

   I went to the mail outside my door. I had so many letters. From who fans, who  haters ... I was too tired to read them. I shot them. However, I came across a letter from my mother. I opened it.

   I started sobbing because her words were very heavy. She was against my composing. I was hurt, but at the same time, I was desperate for loneliness.

   I sat down and started playing the new piano songs.

Eun  Ji's  POV:

     As I was having dinner with my family and then spending time with them, I told them I was tired and headed for my room.

    I  was  actually bored and wanted to see Suga. For this reason, I went out quietly and went to that villa in the dark.

   As I navigated this darkness, I heard a piano tune on the doorstep. I always loved the piano, so I headed inside, enchanted by the melody. However, the door to the villa was opened ... However, when I went inside, I was quite surprised at what I found ...

Sorry for my late writing! I hope you found this chapter interesting! Votes and feedback are welcome! I love you! 💜💜❤❤