22.

After 7  years:

          After Sulli's death, the professor was arrested and jailed, while Eun Ji and Younha's parents had to pay a terribly large amount.

    Hae Soo could not stand it any longer, so she moved to another distant city to be able to start a new page of her life, though it was extremely difficult for her. He went to a psychologist, pursued his new hobbies, found new friends and kept in touch with Eun Ji, Younha and Suga from time to time. However, man also managed to do the impossible as he relied on his own salvation in this life.

 Suga and Eun Ji had been married recently. Together with Younha, they lived in Suga's villa. After the couple's efforts were approved, they began working with world-renowned personalities and professors, naturally taking care of Younha, who was treated by a psychologist. It was difficult to see the event of Sulli's loss. So it was like a heavy burden to her.

Neutral  POV:

  - Younha ... Younha ... Come to eat ...-  called Eun Ji.

    Younha had come quietly. She sat down and started eating, looking out the window.

   They say that eyes are a mirror of the soul ... So  it  was the same with her. If one had looked into her eyes, he would have actually seen how darkness had filled her soul.

  Eun Ji didn't like to look at her so desperately. She felt tied with her legs and arms as she couldn't help it. In fact, it was difficult for her, but she had to be strong as always.

- Younha ... how are you today? Do you want to watch a movie? - asked Eun Ji.

     Younha  was looking out the window with that blank  glance  said:

- Do you remember ? On that day, how I woke you up, how I was so angry with you, then how we made war with pillows and went out ... Remember, we stayed at our friends  at night, we played, but you were sitting in that position, looking out the window.

- So today we will do it! War on pillows! - said the suddenly Suga.- And I don't want to hear  rejects!

  Quickly kissed  Eun Ji and grasp Younha's hand ...

-I don't ...- she replied.

- No, I do not accept refusals! - Suga  insisted.

     So they strated   playing war on pillows. And what happened ... For the first time for these seven years Younha was smiling. Eun Ji had spotted her and she  was almost crying because of  happiness, but she refrained from letting her sister be happy at least for a moment.

   They fought late into the night. The whole living room was messed up. While the three were cleaning the large living room, suddenly Eun Ji clutched her stomach as it ached. She felt dizzy too. It wasn't long before she ran to the toilet to vomit. Suga and Younha were very worried.

-Honey, are you okay?- Suga  of darkness went to his wife when he saw her terribly pale.

   He took her in his arms and along with Younha took her to the hospital for examination.

  After the emergency examination, the doctor was out.

-Doctor, how is she?- Suga said immediately worried.

-Congratulations, you'll become a father!- he said with a big smile on his face!

  Suga and Younha hugged each other in happiness. Especially Suga ... he had mixed emotions from surprise to joy while Younha ... She was  as  if  old self.

  They both entered Eun Ji's room. Suga kissed her forehead. Sitting next to her, he grabbed her arm.

-I'm proud of you-  he said.

- Unnie, I'll always be here for you so we can look after and protect  this baby!-Younha said unexpectedly. -We will both be strong! I promise! - and, crying of happiness, she hugged her.