High School Drama

Another year at Hope-sward high-school, new and old students crowded the long corridors, all different types of people all from the "Emo" group, "Popular" group, "The jokers" group and the nerd gang. Obviously there where only two people in the nerdish group... There names where Holly and Alice, everyone knew these two brain boxes since Freshman's all the way to Junior year. Both Alice and Holly where bullied, especially by two main people who where Theo and Leah, they where the high-schools main bullies, everyone was scared of them, whenever they where near everyone around them would go opposite ways to wherever they where going.

Alice and Holly where walking to there next lesson, catching up on how there summer holidays went. They where laughing and smiling until those two people they hated to see spots them, "Shit, Holly... I think we have been spotted by dumber and dumber, lets make a move befor--" Holly was cut off by Leah and Theo stopping them in there tracks, "Hello?" Alice says to them, Holly nudged her begging her not to talk to them and to just walk past without a scene breaking out. "So you nerds are still here, well its going to be a good year for us...but maybe not for you two" Leah smirks at them, she grabs Theo and hugs him, he was uncomfortable at start but soon relaxed. Alice glanced at Theo, he was checking Alice out, she knew what he was doing and she wasn't going to allow it, she wasn't like the other girls who would melt at the knees if he was checking them out, she knew him since birth, there parents are friends and Theo knows basically everything about Alice and Alice knows a lot about Theo but he doesn't realise that.

Theo was charming to the eye which would make any girl fall for him in seconds, but not Alice... Alice knew what he was like, he would mess around girls, cheat on them and use them for one thing and one thing only... Sex. None of the girls at the high-school knew that though, they found it a privilege if he went to them, they would physically fangirl if he started talking to them, he obviously did this all behind his girlfriend Leah, she knew nothing, she thought he kept himself to her but she was wrong. 

After Holly's and Alice's encounter with Leah and Theo they decide to 'Bump into each over' they decided to get to class early so they weren't caught in the rush to class. "Did you see the way Theo was looking at you?" Holly says to Alice as they sit down in there seats, pulling out there English books from there bags. "I know, it was weird... he's trying to make me weak at my knees and fall for him, but hell no that's not gonna work... I'm not like other girls, I have a brain!" Alice and Holly laugh, "Haha, very true" Holly says scrolling through her phone.

For the rest of the day, Alice and Holly got on with school and soon it had hit to going home, "My moms having a party with some friends, do you want to come?" Alice asks holly, "Ugh, yes girlll! I would love to, can I sleep too so it's easy?" Holly replies, Alice nods in response. They walked through the halls of the school as they started to empty. Alice didn't tell Holly that Theo was going to be there, well she doesn't really know that Theo's mom and Alices mom we're friends.