〆Information

INTRODUCTION

Hey there, and welcome to my new story, "Wabi-Sabi: The Reynolds Legacy"! I've always loved the Sims, and I've done so many different challenges over the years, though I've never managed to complete them lol So, I decided to say feck it and just play while writing down what my sims get up to. Thus, this series was born! I honestly have no idea where this is gonna go, but I would like to tackle the completionist challenge, which is completing every single thing within the game!

Fun Fact: "Wabi-Sabi" is Japanese and it means, 'the discovery of beauty within the imperfections of life'.

⬐ ♦ ✧ ♦ ✧ ♦ ✧ ♦ ✧ ♦ ⬎

SYNOPSIS

Hello dear reader! Today, I wish to share with you a story, a tale of a young woman named Corentine Reynolds. She grew up in the sleepy town of Willow Creek, raised by her grandmother in a small, humble home. Ever since she was little, she has been chasing her dream of becoming a Bestselling Author by submitting short stories online and contacting publishers. For years, her works were rejected until one day, the day after her twenty-second birthday. She received a call from S.M. Publishing Group, LTD. who offered her a job at their agency. The catch? She needed to move to San Myshuno right away!

With only two days to make her decision, she confides in her best friend, Fillis Bee, and the two girls decide to take the plunge together. With her computer skills and years of experience under her belt, Fillis is easily able to get transferred to a tech company in the city. Both nervous yet excited, the two girls set off to the big city to begin their new lives and make their dreams become a reality.

They knew from the start that city life would be a huge adjustment for them, but they never could have predicted the insanity that befell them. What madness will these two small-town girls be confronted with? Will they stand tall and persevere? Or will they be crushed and return home with their tails between their legs?

The city is a harsh environment that takes pity on no one. There's a reason it's called the city of dreams and screams. Won't you join on them on their adventure, dear reader?

Video Game: The Sims 4
Point of View: Third Person
Status: On-Going
Warnings: Typical Sims 4 Insanity
Series Started: 11/21/19
Series Finished: ??

⬐ ♦ ✧ ♦ ✧ ♦ ✧ ♦ ✧ ♦ ⬎

WHAT IS "SIMLIT"?

"SimLit" stands for Sims Literature and there are three ways to write it!

The first way is to write out a storyline for your sims, and then use them to take pictures that reinforce the story you're trying to portray.

The second way is to let your sims live their lives, and take appropriate screenshots, writing a story out around what they do.

The third way is to use a combination of both of these!

Though I mainly will be letting my sims live their lives and writing a story around what they do, I'll also be making up a bit of the story to suit the plot and further the story!

⬐ ♦ ✧ ♦ ✧ ♦ ✧ ♦ ✧ ♦ ⬎

MEET THE SIMS

⬐ ♦ ✧ ♦ ✧ ♦ ✧ ♦ ✧ ♦ ⬎