Chapter 7

Chapter 7

PIC OF XAVIER

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Blaizes POV

I wake up to see I'm in an unfamiliar room. I'm about to scream when I see an arm draped over my waist but then I remember all the events from last night. I look up and see my hansom mate sleeping. He looks so peaceful... not for long. 

"AHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Xavier is up in a millisecond and on top of me in a protective position. He sees no sign of danger and then looks at me.

"Good morning sleepy head." I say and ruffle his hair. 

"Good morning beautiful." He says and kisses my forehead, then gets off the bed.

"Nooo don't leave me, I'm cold now." I say with a pouty face.

"Ok 10 more minutes and then we need to take showers and get ready for the meeting." He says getting back into bed with me.

>>>>>>

10 minutes later

>>>>>>

I get up and run to the bathroom and i hear Xavier groan.

"Heyyyy c'mon Blaize I wanted the bathroom first."

"Sorry babe, you weren't fast enough. Plus I don't even take that long." I say while turning on the shower.

"I'll just use the bathroom in another bedroom."

"Okkk."

I get in the shower and wash my hair with Xaviers shampoo and conditioner because thats all thats in here. I found an extra shaver earlier and shave everything. I hop out of the shower and notice I forgot my cloths, I wrap a towel around myself and pray Xavier isn't in the room.

I exit the bathroom and he isn't in there. I go to my duffle bag and grab some high waisted light wash jeans, a striped back and white crop top, and loose black knit sweater that goes a little past my butt. I change quickly and grab some make-up. I quickly put on a thin line of eyeliner and a little mascara and I'm done. Then i hear talking outside the bedroom, so I listen in.

"C,mon Xavier, lets just do a quicky in my bedroom, no one will know." Oh no, please don't say yes.

"No, i have a mate. Leave me alone Mandy." Yayy! At that moment I decide to make myself known. I open the door and walk to Xaveir and he pulls me to his side and I kiss his cheek.

"Baby what took you so long? I was starting to miss you." I say to him and glance at 'Mandy' to see her giving me a death glare.

"He was with me." Mandy says looking me straight in the eyes.

"No I wasn't, you have to believe me!" Xavier shouts.

"I know Xavier, I know" I say laying a hand on his chest. Then I look at Mandy who is still looking like she wants to kill me.

"So Mandy, I would like to know. Are you that desperate that you would try to get someone that has a mate to sleep with you?" I say innocently.

"NO HE WANTS ME!" She screams.

"NO I don't" Xavier spats at her.

"Xavier I will have you!" She shouts and then storms off.

"Well now that that is taken care of, shall we head to the meeting?" Xavier says while offering me his hand.

"We shall." I say accepting his hand.

We go to the elevator and step inside. Xavier looks at his phone and groans as we step out of the elevator to the 1st floor.

"Were late." He says taking my hand, leading me to the meeting room which is in another building outside.

"Ok Blaize, the first thing I need to do is announce that you are my mate.I'll have you sit in the back and then I'll call you up..Ok?"

"Ok" I say giving him a half smile. He gives me a reassuring look and we open the door and step inside. People are chating amongst there selfs and didn't notice we were here. Xavier lets me go while he goes to the front of the room on the small stage where there is a podium where he steps up.

"Attention. Welcome Blue Moon and Blood Moon Pack to the Full Moon territory. We are all here for the next week to renew our treatys' and make improvements to all our packs. Before we get to buisness I would like to introduce my new found mate, please come up here sweetheart. There are a lot of gasps and cheers everyone is on there feet trying to look to see who his mate is. I start walking when someone steps in front of me. I look up to see the one and only Cole. Everyone is still cheeering but I can see Xavier looking around from me.

"You left me." Cole says.

"Yes, I left an abusing asshole." I spat. Then he does the unexpected... he slaps me. I'm about to punch him but I hear the fiercest growl I've ever heard erupts from Xaviers chest. Everyone is silent while he storms over to Cole about to rip him to shreds but I stop him. Just because Cole is a dick doesn't mean I want him dead, hes the only family I have. So I step in front of him.

"Blaize move." He growls.

"No, don't hurt him." I say

"He hit you. No one touches my mate." He said the last part to Cole.

"Your her mate?!" Cole shouts.

"Yes he is now Cole leave. Now." I say to him. He looks frightened and runs out of the room.

"Xavier-" he looks away from me looking pissed.

"Everyone, be here tomorrow at 10:00 am. Meeting dismissed." Xavier says, and everyone exits the room. I put my hand on his shoulder but he shrugs it off and exits the room without sparing me another glance.