Part 2

Your soft request made me feel heated, my already pulsating length, covered by my boxers, grinding in between your soft thighs against your nethers, replying;

"Good girl..~"

And then standing up with you on me and throwing you onto the bed, moving on top of you. Admiring your beautiful figure and features, then looking up into your eyes with a smirk.

I'd lean into your body and rest my throbbing length against your thin panties covering your nethers, rubbing the head against the fabric and biting my lip, only to see you doing the same as well and ever so slowly bucking your hips back against me. So innocent yet so dirty~

Running my hands onto your thighs as a form of admiration and appreciation, I then reach down and pull out my length from my confinements, pulsating, veins visible.
This motion made your face turn red, I reached down with my hand and used two fingers to slide the thin fabric of your panties to the side. Not even taking them off, oh no; the temptation and need was too great for both of us~

Looking into your eyes, I hold onto your hips and slowly slide into you. You already softly gasping and biting your lower lip as I entered your love tunnel, and finally reaching your depths.

Releasing an exhale before moving my hips back and forth, you uttered softly;

"Mh..f-fuck~.."