Wu

"Who are you?" Lloyd asked, groggily as he was still sleepy.

I mean, who wouldn't be sleepy? It was 6:00 of the morning.

"We are ninja," the guy in the red suit said.

"Ninja???" Lloyd said.

"Yeah, ninjas," the guy in the black suit said.

"What are ninjas doing here, Morro?" Lloyd asked him.

"Well, uh...you remember last night?" Morro asked.

"Uh...." Lloyd tried to remember what had happened.

"I just remember escaping Darkly's School for Bad Boys, then having the glass stuck in my foot, falling asleep, the next day walking around a village, then staying in the woods at night and I was quietly saying that I didn't want to live, then you came in and got me a blanket and I fell asleep," Lloyd groggily said, not focusing much on what he said, but later did he know, he was going to regret it.

"Wait, wait, wait! You wanna die?!" the guy in the black suit, technically, yelled out, at hearing one specific part of what Lloyd was saying, but got no answer as Lloyd had once again fallen asleep, while hugging Morro.

"Great...now I have to carry him all around," Morro groaned. "And on this case, he'll be hugging me for who knows how long!"

Morro turned to the ninja.

"Nice meeting you all and blah blah blah, but I really need to go..." Morro said as he got a 'Milky Way' and took off the wrapper and ate it. "...so see ya!"

Morro started to walk away, carefully to not wake Lloyd up, but his path was blocked by the guy in the red.

"Ugh...what do you want now?" Morro asked harshly.

"Look, we're not here to cause trouble, we just need answers," the guy said.

"Okay, fine. 'Ya gonna introduce yourself and your little friends or..." Morro trailed off.

"I'm Kai."

"I'm Cole.

"I'm Zane."

"And I'm-"

"Really annoying..."

"No! I'm Jay!"

"And you are...?" Cole said to Morro.

"I'm Morro, and what's ya' business with us?" Morro asked, referring to himself and Lloyd.

"Like Kai said, we want answers," Cole said.

"So...are we gonna go anywhere or are you just gonna stand here and ask me questions?" Morro asked, slightly irritated.

"Maybe it's better if we bring him back to the monastery, that way he can't run away," Kai suggested.

Cole face-palmed.

"He's a ghost Kai, he can just phase through the walls!" Cole said.

"Well then, we'll just take his little friend as a captive," Kai said and got a death glare by Morro.

"You, are certainly not getting near, Lloyd," Morro said, sternly, putting his arms protectively around Lloyd.

"So the little twerp has a name. Nice," Kai said, getting another death glare by Morro.

"We're not taking a little kid as a captive, Kai. We'll just tell Sensei-"

"Ooh! How do you think he'll react when we bring a ghost back?!" Jay exclaimed.

"Probably...nothing. He's lived more than us, and probably seen more than us, so..." Cole trailed off.

"Yeah, you're right," Jay said.

"So now dear ghost, would you mind if you follow us?"

"I will definitely mind," Morro said.

"Just follow us!"

~~~~~~~~~~

They reached the dragons, and Cole insisted Morro to get on his dragon with him, but he declined as he can fly. Morro was extra careful to fly as he had Lloyd, still hugging him while he slept 'cause he didn't want to wake Lloyd up, and trust him, you don't want a very grouchy Lloyd that has had no sleep.

Morro sweared he somehow remembered something from his past when he was flying to this 'monastery' of their's, but didn't push any more question to it.

They reached these stables of some sort for the dragons and there was lots of stairs. Lots and lots of stairs.

"Who's bright idea was it to build a lot of stairs?" Jay panted as he walked up the flights of stairs.

"Don't know," Kai panted as he also walked. "But that person must've been crazy!"

"Agreed," Zane said.

They soon reached the top of the stairs. A monastery was laid there.

"I swear this place looks so familiar..." Morro muttered to himself.

The doors of the monastery opened and inside was a girl that looked maybe a few years younger than the guys.

She turned around and saw the guys.

"Hey guys. What took so- Oh my First Spinjitzu Master! Who is that?!" she pointed at Morro.

"Finally someone who doesn't calls me a 'thing!' Or a 'it!'" Morro yelled out.

"Okay, Nya, this is Morro, a very angst ghost," Kai explained.

Morro glared at him.

"I am not angst!"

"Uh, yes you are!"

"Guys! Stop fighting!"

"Okay, as I was saying, he was the one who sort of robbed the candy store and that one blanket," Kai said.

"But why?" Nya asked as her eyes went to Lloyd. "And why is there a little kid hugging, Morro?"

"That's Lloyd, and if any of you try or do hurt him...I'll make your life a living hell," Morro said in a dark voice.

"Oookayyy..." Nya trailed off.

"So...now for questions, you can leave Lloyd in our room for now until we're done questioning you," Cole said.

"Done questioning who?" a voice asked.

They all turned around and saw a man, who looked technically very ancient, and they had a straw hat on while holding a bamboo staff.

"I hope you captured the one who stole the things, Jamanakai Village have been giving me a lot of nonsense," the old man said.

"We caught the one who stole them but there's some plot twists here and there, and..." Cole trailed off as he looked at Morro.

The old man looked at who he was staring.

His eyes grew wide, and so did Morro's.

"Morro..." the old man said softly.

"Wu..." Morro said through gritting teeth.