The New Girl

"Shit I'm ganna be late again!"

Link got up and quickly turned off his alarm.

"Where's my uniform!!!!! I have to hurry, there it is!"

As quick as he could, he put his uniform on, no time to waste.

"Ruff ruff" his dog Epona barked for attention.

"Not now Epona I have to go, I should give you your food for the day though real quick." So Link did that and rushed out the door.

He ran down the street then turned to see his school waiting for his arrival. As soon as he saw the school he started to walk instead of run.

"Oh look it's link, you better hurry your pretty boy ass to class, Hahahaha."

Link turned around to see Ganan, the most popular boy at Triforce academy. He's rich and all the girls just can't stop talking about him and they all try to flirt with him all the time. He has red hair and green eyes that once you look at him your mouth starts to water and of course he has elf ears just like everyone else in the world. But I'll explain that later, were focused on Link and Ganan the two people who hate each others guts so bad.

Ganan and his friends started laughing as well.

"Shut up dorf!" Link yelled back.

Ganan and his friends stopped laughing.
"Did you just call me by my last name, cuz you know I hate that!"

"Get to class all if you know!" A teacher yelled from down the street.

Link glared at Ganen and Ganen glared back at Link.

"See you in hell pretty boy!" Ganen said leaving with his friends.

"Already on my way there, fuck face" Link said back, walking the opposite direction.

Finally Link got to his class and saw a bunch of girls surrounding his desk, giggling and whispering.

"Excuse me ladies but I need to sit down and get ready for class before it starts."

"Link," one of the girls said,"I didn't know you were such of a pretty boy."

Link looked at his desk to see a carving on the surface which said pretty boy.

"What an ass hole," a girl said,"I can't believe he's popular for being such a dick!"

One of the girls gasped, "are you saying that you don't like Ganan!" All the other girls gasped. Then they started whispering about her behind her back.

"Thanks Liana," Link said.

"It's true he's a dick," Liana said again.

"Seats every one," the teacher said.
Everyone took their seats and got everything out for the day.

"Today we have a new student who transferred here from America! Would you like to come on out Zelda?"

Zelda came out and right as she did, Link's and Ganan's jaw dropped.