5

Link couldn't help but let the tears run down his face. As he was crying, he put the picture to his chest and fell back
against the wall, remembering a flash back.

"Come on brother, quit being so slow" Tohru said while running in the field.

"Don't worry Tohru, I'm still ganna get you," Link laughed, chasing Tohru until she was out of breath.

Tohru stopped and lied down in the the soft grass of the peaceful meadow. Link caught up and lied next to Tohru, both of their heads touching side to side.

"Look Link, that cloud looks like a car," Tohru smiled, holding her hand up to point.

"That reminds me, I have a surprise for you Tohru, how would you like it, instead of taking the bus, that I drive you," Link paused, " in our very own car!"

"Are you serious big brother, we have a car!!" Tohru got up in excitement.

Link got up as well and picked up Tohru and swung her around. "Oh it's very true indeed little sis"
He set Tohru back down and grabbed the camera out of his pocket, "say cheese, for the very new car!"

"Cheese"

There it was the photo of Tohru, that was in Links arm.

Link sat back up to reality and looked at the picture for the last time, then set it upside down, on the shelf. He walked in his room to find another photo, of him his little sister and his step dad, before he moved out. They were all laughing and enjoying of what ever they were doing before Link's mom took the photo. Link sat on his bed and grabbed his phone to text Liana.

"Hey"
Link texted Liana, waiting for her to text back. Links phone vibrated, he picked it up to see Lianas text back.

"Hey〜(ゝ。"

"So do u have a extra picture
frame by any chance?"

"Y?o(^_^)o"

"Epona knocked down my pic of my little sis, again, and the picture frame broke :("

"No I don't :( , but I can get u one from the store down the street
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*"

"No it's fine, I'll go get it myself in a sec"

"Oh ok, do u want ma to come with?"

"No it's fine I'll go by my self :D"

"Ok don't forget to bring a nice warm coat, it's snowing right now! I can't believe winter is already here!"

"I won't forget, well ttyl Liana, I'll be back!"

"KK, see u soon Linkeo(*-*)"

Link put his phone in his winter coat and grabbed a leash for Epona.
"Come here girl," Link called Epona.

Epona came running in to greet Link. Link put the leash on her and walked to the kitchen, which the front door is. He turned the doorknob an then walked out. Wants he walked out the apartment complex, he headed for the city, which wasn't that far away.

The streets were covered with snow, tiny little snow drops, hitting down on Link's face. Link turned his head to see a bunch of little kids having a snowball fight. He smiled, then continued on to the store. Tokyo had cars that were honking left to right, a whole lot of people walking. Epona wasn't that great of a dog to walk, because she's a husky, so she's pretty big. Link finally arrived at the store and tied a leash on a pole outside of the store, so Epona couldn't come in.

"It will be a sec girl," Link said patting Epona on the head.

Epona whined for Link to come back, he went inside the store and went to the isle where picture frames were. Link grabbed about three and headed over to the cash registers. He got his picture frames and headed out.

"Awwe, aren't you cold?," Link heard a voice coming from Eponas derection. He saw Zelda, all dressed up for the winter.

"Zelda?"

Zelda turned around to face Link," hi Link, is this your dog? She's super pretty"

"Ya her names Epona, she's a full breaded husky"

"Aweeee, how adorable, I love huskys! Their my favorite dog," Zelda smiled.

Link walked over to the knot that was tied around the pole. Link untied the knot and gripped the leash, so Epona couldn't get away.

"Hey Link, what is that, in the bag," Zelda questioned in curiosity.

"Picture frames, for a picture," Link answered.

"Oh, well are you busy for dinner tonight, I'm cooking more of my delicious food, I would like it of you can accompany me," Zelda showed a great smile.

"Well me and Liana work together at the diner that runs 24 hours, we just eat there before getting to work"

"Well ok, can I walk with you, until u get to your apartment."

"Of course Zelda," Link said.
Zelda got up and ran over to Link and linked arms. Link blushed then looked down at Zelda to see her smiling.

"Hey Link?"

"Ya Zelda"

"The reason why I smile so much during winter is because my mother always told me a story when I was little. It was about this young girl fell in love with the god who ruled winter. The girls father didn't allow the girl to even talk to the winter god, since that was his least favorite season of them all. The girl got mad and stormed out of the house, to see Winter sitting on a pile of snow. The girl ran up and hugged him, but she didn't have enough clothing on and Winters heart was solid ice, So the girl died of freezing to death. But when she died she always kept that smile, the first time she hugged Winter, on her face. My mother always said, keep that wonderful winter smile, my pretty Zelda, for there I would always be within your heart."

"No wonder your smiles are always pretty during winter," Link said.

Zelda looked up, and hugged Link, thinking of him as her little winter.