3

Jisoo's POV

Someone knocked at the stall door. I am beyond terrified. I hide my pocket knife and clean my cuts. Then opened the door, revealing a tall, pink haired, chubby cheeks girl.

??: hey.. I heard you crying. So I thought if i can help you. And I know what happened in the canteen. They are the badass of this school. Are you okay?

Me: uhh... yeah... um.. I'm o-ok...

She is not convinced by my answer. Then her gaze goes to my left arm. She looked horrified, immediately took my hand.

??: hey!! Your arm is bleeding.. what happened?? Why is your arm bleeding?? Tell me!!... oh my God.. Don't need to answer. Let's  to go to infirmary now!!

Me: please... I don't w-want to go the-re.. I-I'm okay. You don't need t-to w-worry about.

I am about leave when she held my wrist and pulled towards her. She grabbed my both shoulders.

??: I care about you. Okay? Please let me help you. I want to be your friend. Now let me take a look of your wound.

She said softly. Her voice is like honey.  I show her my arm. She gasped at first but soon recovered, then started clean it. I stared at her soft features, she is so beautiful and cute.

Me: umm... what's your n-name?

??: oh my bad.. I didn't even tell you my name. I'm Park Chayoung, but you can call me Rosé. Anddddd... I know your name. Your Jisoo right?

Me: oh... you know? How??

Rosé: we have same classes..

Me: oh..

Again silence engulfed us.

Rosé: okay all done.

Me: thank you Rosé.

Rosé: no problem. What are friends for.

She smiled sweetly at me.

Me: why do you want to be my friend? I mean a person like me...

Rosé: what do you mean by a person like you? And don't pay attention to those idiots. They are like that. But I promise you one thing.. that I will protect you...

Me: and why is that?

Rosé: uhm... because...umm.. you are precious a-and we are friends...

We both turned red because of Rosé's statement. Then I smiled for the first time genuinely in a day.

Me: thank you Rosé.

I said shyly.

Rosé: no problem. Let's get going. Lunch is all most over.

Then the bell rang. We head to our next class together.

The rest of the day went by very fast. I had not seen anyone from that badass gang. And that is good for me. Rosé give me her number, so that we can contact.

It's the end of the school day. I walked outside to go home with Rosé. I said good bye to her. Then headed to home. I was walking when I saw those troublemakers and badasses. The good thing is that they didn't pay attention to me or should I say they didn't see me. I am relieved after getting inside my home.

After I cleaned up, i did some study. Then took some leftovers as my dinner. Because my foster parents are busy at their work. I don't mind though. I was about to sleep when my phone beeped, it's a message from Rosé.

Rosé: Hey Jisoo. It's me Rosé.

Me: oh yes.

Rosé: what are you doing?

Me: about to sleep. You?

Rosé: me too.

Rosé: I just wanna tell you that don't stressed out about what happened  today. I'll meet you at the school gate tomorrow. Rest well and sweet dreams. Good night.

Me: thank you so much. Good night.

After that I sighed in relief. I only hope that Rosé is not like others. She is... so sweet and friendly. I think at last I got a friend. I covered myself and fall in to a deep sleep almost immediately.

_______________________________

Yo yo wassup wassup....

3rd chapter....

Our precious chipmunk in your areaaaaa.....

Vote and lots of comments please.