16

3rd person POV

Lisa woke unusually early. She fresh up and wore her usual black attire. She went downstairs in the kitchen and find her dad sitting on the dining table reading breakfast. She avoided her dad and get an apple, as she about to get out when her dad stopped her.

Brad: where are you going this early?

Lisa just stayed silent and putting on her sneakers when Brad hold her arm tightly.

Brad: I am talking to you Lisa!

Lisa: going to school! Don't you know that!

Lisa spat. Brad slapped her.

Brad: pay respect to your dad! Bitch!! And I know that your school is not going to start until 8!!!

Lisa just snatched her arm and walked out of her house. She can heard her Dad's yelling. She clenched her fists and keep on walking away from her house.

Jisoo woke up early again, only to avoid Jennie. Jisoo couldn't sleep after the incident yesterday night. She dressed up, took her backpack,opened her door and greeted with Lisa.

Jisoo&Lisa: what the hell!!

Lisa and Jisoo both startled each other.

Lisa: why do you need to scared me like that?

Jisoo: me? Of course not! What are you doing here so early!?

Lisa: yah!! Lower your voice... I just wanted to accompany you to school since you wants to avoid Jennie and I also woke up early so....

Lisa keep on rambling and gets flustered. Jisoo giggled.

Jisoo: well thank you.. but you are Jennie's bestie then why--

Lisa: sometimes she is too much...

Lisa said in low voice.

Jisoo: okay... then let's go!!

Jisoo said in a cheerful voice while Lisa chuckled and followed her.

Lisa: did you ate breakfast??

Jisoo: uhhh well... I wasn't hungry...

Lisa: perfect!! We have 45 minutes to our class starts so let's get some breakfast.

Jisoo: uhhh

Jisoo hesitated.

Lisa: come on!!! I am so hungryyy

Lisa said in a cute voice. Jisoo laughed at her cuteness. Never thought a cold girl like her have this cute side, Jisoo thought.

Jisoo: yahh that's cringey hahahahahaha

Lisa: yahhh!! It's not cringeyyyyy

They were goofing around until they reached a small cafe. They ate while chatting and joking. Lisa open up much to Jisoo and Jisoo is glad about that.

?? POV

I saw Jisoo and Lisa goofing around. I called Jennie.

Jennie: hello?

??: Hello Jen

Jennie: what do you want?

??: you are going to lose

Jennie: what do you mean?

??: get your girl before... someone else get her... hahahahahaha and I know that you don't like losing

Jennie: wtf are you saying bitch!!

I cut off the call. I'll break Jennie and Lisa both.

3rd person POV

Jisoo and Lisa arrived at school in time. As usual Rosé was waiting for Jisoo. She excitedly waved at Jisoo but stopped when she saw Lisa. She glared at Lisa.

Jisoo: Hiii pasta!!!

Rosé: heyyooo chikin!!

Lisa chuckled at their nickname.

Rosé: I guess Lisa accompanied you to school

Jisoo: yep.. let's get inside...

They get inside the school and went to their class. They were having the same class. Jisoo and Lisa seat beside each other. Rosé sulked a bit for not sitting with Jisoo.

As the class started, Lisa relaxed in her sit and drawing doodles on her notebook.

Jisoo: this class is so boring

Jisoo muttered.

Lisa: it is

Lisa move closer to Jisoo and hold her free hand under the table. Jisoo whipped her head towards Lisa.

Jisoo: what are you doing!?

Jisoo whisper yelled.

Lisa: sssshhhhhhh... just keep on writing

Lisa playing with her hand and Jisoo try hard to concentrate on writing but failing. At last the class ended. Jisoo turned to Lisa who still holding her hand.

Jisoo: yahh what are you doing?

Lisa just smirked.

Lisa: your hand is so soft, can't help but holding it.

Jisoo: it's not!

Jisoo smacked her head then giggled at Lisa's playful angry expression.

It's Jisoo's off period, so she went to the library to return her book and get some more books. She entered in the library, greeted the librarian.

Jisoo went at the back of the library to get to her favourite book section. She was about turn around when she saw Jennie making out with a girl. It's for the first time Jisoo felt her heart clenched painfully and she didn't know why. She was about to leave when her book fell that catch the attention of Both Jennie and that girl. Jennie look shocked. Before she could say anything, Jisoo cut her off.

Jisoo: sorry for disturbing... I was just getting this book... please continue your doing...

Jennie: Jisoo...

Jisoo didn't even give her a glance and left the library, went to the roof.

Jisoo's POV

After I saw Jennie making out with that girl, I keep on feeling this heavy feeling on my heart. Its clenching painfully. I don't know why this is happening to me? Jennie is just my friend she can do Whatever she wants. She is a playgirl, its normal for her to make out with anyone. But why am I feeling like crying? Am I having feelings for her? No no no!! This can't be happening!!

_____________________________________